Big Surprise???

i guess i should have stated that without saying your name dude, i mean thats how most people make their guesses and get "proven" right.

I get proven right, even when I'm wrong, because I'm still right. I know it's not right to never be wrong, but what's the need in being wrong? Right?

Now for the dancing Vinny ..

vinny.gif

three pages and nothing about Scott Frost? I am disappoint

Well if it makes you feel any better, the RUMORS that I am hearing are that Watson, Gilmore, and Mr. Ron Brown are going to be gone. However, RB is leaving completely on his own. To go along with this, I have heard that Scott Frost will come in and be assistant offensive coordinator with Beck as the main guy. Again, I stress that these are rumors that I have heard and nothing has been confirmed yet.

why is Brown leaving? not second guessing since i've heard that before(as well as sanders leaving) but have yet to find out why.

That begs the question, what has Brown done for us? We're losing the Colonel??? I thought he was dead, and what about his Chicken???

:50 Mark

Well if it makes you feel any better, the RUMORS that I am hearing are that Watson, Gilmore, and Mr. Ron Brown are going to be gone. However, RB is leaving completely on his own. To go along with this, I have heard that Scott Frost will come in and be assistant offensive coordinator with Beck as the main guy. Again, I stress that these are rumors that I have heard and nothing has been confirmed yet.

why is Brown leaving? not second guessing since i've heard that before(as well as sanders leaving) but have yet to find out why.

That begs the question, what has Brown done for us? We're losing the Colonel??? I thought he was dead, and what about his Chicken???

...marvin.

Actually, all this is a clever ruse...

Watson is leaving, and M. Night Shyamalan will be our new OC

So....in turn...this will make the Husker offense "Unbreakable!?" or...give Taylor Martinez a "Sixth Sense" during live plays!?? Or maybe the offense just needs "A Lady in the Water" to cool them down and get the offense moving up to snuff.

• Fire 1

ENOUGH!!!

but seriously...

enough. Bo's not coming onto the board between now and the "surprise". We have our theories, can't we just wait and see what happens?

NO!!!! I refuse to let this comedic thread of epic proportions die. The name calling and cat fighting of those trying to puff their chest out and provide their "inside info" and the others kicking them down a peg or two is just what I need on this frigid day.

All you young bucks keep on truckin. There is no way this thread dies. I will personally bump it to the topof the page every 15 minutes if necessary.

EPIC

Oh yeah? Well you're ugly!

NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, I'll admit it I am not the most attractive guy, but people seem to like me because I am polite and rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later a doctor will tell me I have an IQ of 48 and am what some people call "mentally retarded"

And by the way GMoose, where'd you get those clothes at the toilet store. :box

+1 ya if ya name the movie

That would be the one and only Brick Tamland from Anchorman. Buttface.

• Fire 1

This is from a story about him being hired by Indiana, which weirdly was just in December....

"Raymond, who played seven years in the NFL, spent the 2009 and 2010 seasons as the cornerbacks coach at Utah State. He worked with the cornerbacks and the strength and conditioning program the previous three years at his alma mater, LSU.

"Corey came highly recommended by Doug Mallory, Mike Ekeler, (Nebraska Head Coach) Bo Pelini and (Utah State Head Coach) Gary Andersen," Wilson said. "He was an excellent college player and he spent seven seasons in the NFL. Corey's off to a great start in his college coaching career and is one of the great defensive backfield technicians in the country. We are excited with the qualities he brings to our defensive staff and welcome him to our team."

Raymond worked with Mallory (2006-08) and Ekeler (2006-07) at LSU, and he is excited to rejoin his former colleagues.

Corey Raymond comes to Bloomington after two years at Utah State.

"I look forward to working with Coach Wilson and getting the opportunity to work with Coach Mallory and Coach Ekeler once again," Raymond said. "We are ready to build a program that will compete week in and week out in the Big Ten. This is an exciting opportunity and I can't wait to get going.""

ENOUGH!!!

but seriously...

enough. Bo's not coming onto the board between now and the "surprise". We have our theories, can't we just wait and see what happens?

NO!!!! I refuse to let this comedic thread of epic proportions die. The name calling and cat fighting of those trying to puff their chest out and provide their "inside info" and the others kicking them down a peg or two is just what I need on this frigid day.

All you young bucks keep on truckin. There is no way this thread dies. I will personally bump it to the topof the page every 15 minutes if necessary.

EPIC

Oh yeah? Well you're ugly!

NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, I'll admit it I am not the most attractive guy, but people seem to like me because I am polite and rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later a doctor will tell me I have an IQ of 48 and am what some people call "mentally retarded"

And by the way GMoose, where'd you get those clothes at the toilet store. :box

+1 ya if ya name the movie

That would be the one and only Brick Tamland from Anchorman. Buttface.

:ban:rulez no name calling GMoose

I am sorry but the only thing that makes this have legs is the fact he worked one season at LSU with Bo. This guy has only coached CB's. This LB coach hire will be someone with experience at the position. I will eat a crap ton of crow if this is the route Bo goes. But who knows.... now back to the epic thread.

why is brown leaving? not second guessing since i've heard that before(as well as sanders leaving) but have yet to find out why.

Brown could possibly be ready to just move on. I can't beleive that we would ask him to leave. And as far as Sanders, I've heard the rumors as well.