Big Surprise???

pull a frankie....brown....asked to leave....trouble....rumors....pull a pelini

this is beginning to sound like a mob movie

i know, but hey no dead horse heads in a bed yet right?

No, but there are plenty of them being beaten though.

Rick rolls, Ron Burgandy quotes, ancient Frankie rumors, and boosters wife jokes. Yep, this thread is about as current as............well, Rick Astley.

+1 to that GMoose.

Another tenuous rumor linking some guy that Bo knows to some job here.

Sanders is probably the best positions coach we have (including Ron Brown!), in terms of coaching. You don't get rid of a guy like that just because he has a character red flag. Wait, huh??

coach_sanders.jpg

Marvin Sanders. Bad Dude.

<_<

If anyone would come here to replace Sanders coaching DBs, it'd be Scott Frost and you all know it.

The thing I am most interested about here - the Indiana-NU connection within the Athletic Dept. They seem to be taking our recommendations quite a bit, or at least twice.

WOW! I just realized something, HuskerFowler, the guy who started this thread also started the sellout streak thread earlier this year. This man has started the two most epic threads in huskerboard history in less than 6 months! I nominate HuskerFowler to the huskerboard HOF

maybe DBHOF???

• Fire 1

Huskerboard, I got a surprise for you!

What I love is that, with this clip, Kristen Bell now has (at least) two unrelated appearances in this thread. The crazy part is that even so, this thread is still underserved in the Kristen Bell department. Allow me to assist:

kristen_bell.jpg

• Fire 1

Love it... Never thought I would see Fowler again, and when he comes back, he give birth to this.

One question, then some fuel for the fire

Mods: IF this thread is hurting "us" (ie recruiting as was suggested) why have you not locked it?

People say they want "inside" info, then they dump all over the poster, it's just how it is. It's not just this board it is all over, if you have the inside line, fine, just be ready for a beating. So, having said that, may I present my text message from Jan 31 @ 1:46PM

Ron Brown, Sanders, Gilmore, Watson. All gone or reassigned after NSD

Brown return to ministry

Sanders in some trouble, may have DC job.

Watson will be reassigned in AD if he wants it, Gilmore strung up.

Me: So who is new OC?

Reply: Houstons current OC.

Beck/Frost as co/OC

Or Beck, or Frost

Or Man Jam... Take your favorite.

Man Jam Ok'd by TO/650k

Am I right, who the crap knows.... The guy who sent it is around 90%... Either way, I figure its pretty easy to see something will happen on the staff....

• Fire 1