Big Surprise???

WOW! I just realized something, HuskerFowler, the guy who started this thread also started the sellout streak thread earlier this year. This man has started the two most epic threads in huskerboard history in less than 6 months! I nominate HuskerFowler to the huskerboard HOF

I just set up the plate you guys knocked it out of the park. I have absolutly no inside info, or have ever claimed to... but obviously something is going down, and i opened the can i guess, if i didnt someone else would have. Atleast it all got contained in one thread.

As for the sellout thing.... well... i was drunk

Thought this was interesting

Someone said they doubt there will be moves besides hiring a linebacker coach. I think there will be. But we shall see soon enough.
via Brian Christopherson

on LJS 2011 football signing day coverage chats

Later in that chat Sipple said he doesn't think Watson is going anywhere, but that there will be some moves made. Both were suppositions, not statements, so we'll see.

Thought this was interesting

Someone said they doubt there will be moves besides hiring a linebacker coach. I think there will be. But we shall see soon enough.
via Brian Christopherson

on LJS 2011 football signing day coverage chats

Later in that chat Sipple said he doesn't think Watson is going anywhere, but that there will be some moves made. Both were suppositions, not statements, so we'll see.

Personally I think it could be Gilmore

Why couldn’t that text say that Barney is going back to the job he is qualified for, volunteering at his kids High School?

Also it mentions the Houston OC, does this mean Jason Phillips, who also coaches their WR, or does it mean Assistant OC Kliff Kingsbury who is also the QB coach?

I have heard Jason Phillips name thrown around but I have not heard Kliff Kingsbury.