Big Surprise???

The big suprise is Watson & Gilmore are going on double secret probation.

That means Watson will get pissed, take Flounder's car out on an all night bender, and trash it. Dean Wormer will tell Watson & Gilmore are going to be expelled, so they turn Flounders car into the "Deathmobile" and crash it into the Pelini's Bocci court...

This thread is better than a soap opera!! lol (By the way 'walksalone' I crack up every time I read your General Mattis quote-So true and TOO FUNNY!)

ooooooo.....walksalone and ladyhawke sittin'in a tree...

:LOLtartar I tried to +1 you, but it said Ive used my quota of +1's for the day. Probably all on this thread actually. And I just got rick rolled. For like the third time this week.

Po - do not sweat the rick roll young jedi, there are much more heinous things to be worried about

mmmtodd - don't hate the player, hate the game

Lady - thank you, and that is one of the best quotes i've heard in a while. Funny thing is, he's now the commander of CentCom

I happen to like the quote underneath that quote. The Chuck Norris quote

The big suprise is Watson & Gilmore are going on double secret probation.

That means Watson will get pissed, take Flounder's car out on an all night bender, and trash it. Dean Wormer will tell Watson & Gilmore are going to be expelled, so they turn Flounders car into the "Deathmobile" and crash it into the Pelini's Bocci court...

This thread is better than a soap opera!! lol (By the way 'walksalone' I crack up every time I read your General Mattis quote-So true and TOO FUNNY!)

ooooooo.....walksalone and ladyhawke sittin'in a tree...

:LOLtartar I tried to +1 you, but it said Ive used my quota of +1's for the day. Probably all on this thread actually. And I just got rick rolled. For like the third time this week.

Po - do not sweat the rick roll young jedi, there are much more heinous things to be worried about

mmmtodd - don't hate the player, hate the game

Lady - thank you, and that is one of the best quotes i've heard in a while. Funny thing is, he's now the commander of CentCom

I happen to like the quote underneath that quote. The Chuck Norris quote

I don't think Chuck Norris is a motard that likes to run in a box.

:backtotopic

:snacks:

What exactly is the topic? I still haven't quite figured it out yet. There may or may not be a big surprise tom. Two coaches are losing their job, but nobody knows who the two are or don't want to say bc huskerboard always ridicules people who post rumors. Nobody has seen Shawn Watson so that means he is fired, just to find out he was out recruiting this whole time. Is that about right?

three pages and nothing about Scott Frost? I am disappoint

Well if it makes you feel any better, the RUMORS that I am hearing are that Watson, Gilmore, and Mr. Ron Brown are going to be gone. However, RB is leaving completely on his own. To go along with this, I have heard that Scott Frost will come in and be assistant offensive coordinator with Beck as the main guy. Again, I stress that these are rumors that I have heard and nothing has been confirmed yet.

why is brown leaving? not second guessing since i've heard that before(as well as sanders leaving) but have yet to find out why.

three pages and nothing about Scott Frost? I am disappoint

Well if it makes you feel any better, the RUMORS that I am hearing are that Watson, Gilmore, and Mr. Ron Brown are going to be gone. However, RB is leaving completely on his own. To go along with this, I have heard that Scott Frost will come in and be assistant offensive coordinator with Beck as the main guy. Again, I stress that these are rumors that I have heard and nothing has been confirmed yet.

why is Brown leaving? not second guessing since i've heard that before(as well as sanders leaving) but have yet to find out why.

That begs the question, what has Brown done for us? We're losing the Colonel??? I thought he was dead, and what about his Chicken???