Big Surprise???

A guy i work with has an HI subsription and told me there is a thread going on over there about BO saying after Wednesday there is going to be a big surprise. Im looking to see if this has been quoted anywhere but i havent found it yet. I guess everyone has there own ideas as to what it could be, from a big recruit to a coaching change. Doesnt sound like anyone knows whats going on for sure.

Anyone hearing anything like that, or would care to speculate? I would think it would have something to do with new recruits but who knows. You would think it would be some good news if Bo really did say something like that. chuckleshuffle

There was absolutely no valid information in that thread. The guy who started it never responded with anything other than what your post said. Pretty stupid IMO.

Not saying the guy is wrong (although I think he is) but I wouldn't put too much stock in to what he said (which wasn't much to begin with).

This :yeah

I laughed out loud at the thought of Bo saying something like that. Don't get me wrong I like surprises and big surprises even more. Bo is pretty tight lipped when it comes to his football family. A big surprise...I doubt it would be a coaching change. Maybe a new tunnel walk song :lol:

I know, my first thought was Bo would never say anything like that, if he did you think it would atleast be a good surprise. I highly doubt he would say that and then fire a coach. This is getting interesting, hoepfully it goes in a good direction for the program, whatever, if anything, it is.

Now Husker Locker, on Facebook, is also reporting a 4:30 team meeting.

Who knows, could be nothing, could be something, could be Bo reminding his players to use their heads when out and about, on the heels of the latest DUI.

With the impending Snowpacolypse coming here in KC, I'll be glued to my computer!