Big Surprise???

If there's one thing we know about Bo Pelini, it's that he's exactly the kind of guy who would divulge this kind of information. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Hey, we can agree on this!

NSD is close, people are bound to make their 'LOOK AT ME' thread to get folks riled up all for nothing. That thread on HI is another classic example.

I KNOW

We're going to have 17-20 new additions to the roster on Wednesday.

!! Shocking! You heard it here first. Please keep it under wraps, wouldn't want other programs to catch wind of this. Fortunately, this is only "Husker" board, so I think I'm safe telling you guys ;)

OK, I pay attention to rumor stuff a lot more than most. I am the guy going on and on about Zac Lee's fortress doghouse when everyone is rolling their eyes. And I'd be the first to gloat over stuff and say "I told you so" - like Taylor's streakiness and skillset (he still can't roll-out, people or the change in our offense in August, thanks to Bo, and confirmed lately by Niles).

But even I think this is nuts. Does anyone remember the "Taylor Email" that circulated around? The one where he faked a walking boot on the wrong leg and stuff. Turns out that was started on a Texas message board, if I recall. I would not be surprised at all if it's some jealous rivals just stirring the pot here. But who knows where any of this comes from.

Honestly - I love HI as a resource, but I feel like the moderators there delete and lock threads just 'cause. I honestly wonder sometimes if they have more deleted posts than actual posts, or if they have more banned members than active members (being a bit facetious, to be fair). Even the members seem to have a habit of posting some discussion, then going back and editing it later saying "self-delete." I don't know what's up with this, but it's just something you have to consider about the source.

Those Taylor Martinez email threads? They were all deleted on HI too. You know what they say about smoke... or not.

Well, I hope there is some Big (Good) News!! We need some excitement...been to quiet around here. Plus I need something to wash the bad taste of the bowl game out of my mouth. Here's to BIG (GOOD) NEWS!!! :cheers

I agree, it's been far too quiet for too long. I'm just starved for news. This is honestly the most dreadfully boring offseason ever, and I think the bowl loss has a bit to do with it.

A guy i work with has an HI subsription and told me there is a thread going on over there about BO saying after Wednesday there is going to be a big surprise. Im looking to see if this has been quoted anywhere but i havent found it yet. I guess everyone has there own ideas as to what it could be, from a big recruit to a coaching change. Doesnt sound like anyone knows whats going on for sure.

Anyone hearing anything like that, or would care to speculate? I would think it would have something to do with new recruits but who knows. You would think it would be some good news if Bo really did say something like that. chuckleshuffle

So there is no link of Bo actually saying this?