Big Surprise???

48 sets of shaky eyeballs and fingers on this thread...we all belong in the loony bin. follow me!

Is that a joke about my glass eye?!

I'm seriously hoping/betting its an announcement on the new LB's coach

They wouldn't invite the team to announce a LB's coach. It probably has to do with the recent DUI and the fact that coaches maybe telling them to keep their sh#t clean and out of trouble.

• Fire 1

Yeah I hear you zoogies. They actually explained already that they just didn't want any rampant speculation until signing day was over, and that thread probably would have ended up being full of that. They're really worried about recruits seeing things on that board I think.

That's a bunch of crap. They want the numbers and don't give two squats if it caused problems or not if it got them numbers.

BTW. . .I've been told the meeting is organizational. (what ever that means) He wouldn't give any details just said they'd be talking about organizational stuff for the upcoming year. I'll see what comes out after its over and see if I can get a confirm or deny from anyone around the department.