I say fare well to this board.

akita

Again another locked thread,when even another mod commented on it. I was just posting for feed back on the Q.B. situation at the beging of the year. INSTEAD I GET KNAPPLC SAYING " Every post I make is always redundant except one. How is posting that Watson and gilmore are gone and Nebraska losses its bowl game redundant? How was posting about the highschool coach redundant? I think I was first to start that thread and then it got merged with others.How is it that you tell me to read about threads,but you knapplc tell me one of my threads was about Magino being in lincoln interviewing for the O.C. position. When that was the farthest thing from the truth. I t has been fun,but knapplc You are a well..................

Who are you?

Again another locked thread,when even another mod commented on it. I was just posting for feed back on the Q.B. situation at the beging of the year. INSTEAD I GET KNAPPLC SAYING " Every post I make is always redundant except one. How is posting that Watson and gilmore are gone and Nebraska losses its bowl game redundant? How was posting about the highschool coach redundant? I think I was first to start that thread and then it got merged with others.How is it that you tell me to read about threads,but you knapplc tell me one of my threads was about Magino being in lincoln interviewing for the O.C. position. When that was the farthest thing from the truth. I t has been fun,but knapplc You are a well..................

Do you want some french cries to go with your Whamburger???????????

Dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

If I see you around town, I will attack.

akita_keller.jpg

If you have a problem with Knappster, why don't you PM him or another mod and discuss it in private instead of making it a big show.

This does nothing but make you look like a cry baby, even if your beef is legit. I have never had a problem With Knappy, but i can understand he leads with an iron fist so i am not shocked, just a better way to handle this.

• Fire 1

If you have a problem with Knappster, why don't you PM him or another mod and discuss it in private instead of making it a big show.

This does nothing but make you look like a cry baby, even if your beef is legit. I have never had a problem With Knappy, but i can understand he leads with an iron fist so i am not shocked, just a better way to handle this.

Well said, let me know if I can help.