Prince on First Take

That has to be one of the worst interviews I have ever seen. The host was asking questions you would expect to hear on the 'today' show. I was waiting for him to ask about Prince Williams wedding or which whore he thought was going to win the Bachelor. And what is wrong with his hair?

firsttake.jpg

Of course...

Ain't nobody needs help with the ladies rocking the Flat Top. ;)

Man we are gonna miss that guy on the field next year. I really hope he doesn't go to Dallas.

Couldn't agree more. As a Lions fan, I really hope he ends up there with Suh. Unfortunately I do not see him dropping that low in the draft

Don't think Prince will go to Dallas. The fans (who are mostly 'Whorn, A&M, and OU fans) don't much to do with Prince, save for the lone rational thinker.

Considering how Jerry isn't a fan of Nebraska's (especially since last summer's events cut directly into his pocketbook), and Jerry does very little with rationality (see the seating debacle from the last Super Bowl), and he's an ex-Arkansas player, I don't see it happening, despite the excellent fit. Plus, to be practical, Dallas has needs that don't necessarily warrant high-level picks--I could see Dallas trading down to get multiple second/third round picks to better address their poodle-skirt defensive problems.

@BIGREDFAN_in_OMAHA

Not really. The NFL wanted to do everything it could to break that record. Plus, even if Jerry Jones' ego was responsible for that record attempt, it wasn't responsible for not installing the seats in time. The people that were employed to install the seats didn't do it in time for the fire marshall to inspect them. Not Jerry Jones' fault.