Nebraska vs Texas ..win?

Tried their best to let Texas win the game. The thing that matters is that Nebraska gets the W.

Major Kudos to Richardson stepping up when Jeter was on the bench, and Eshante for nailing some big 3's. Those were the difference makers today... the small role players have to step up if Nebraska is going to beat good teams.

That was THE GREATEST GAME in Nebraska basketball history.

The best way to describe that game is going from a good game, to the best game ever (when we were up 11 points), to the absolute worst game ever (when we lost the 11 point lead in like 20 seconds), to the GREATEST GAME EVER!!!

When I was in school (early 80s), we swamped #1 Mizzou in Columbia when they had Stipanovich and Sundvold. Andre Smith had a monster game with something like 7 blocks against the much taller Stipo. We had taken them to the wire at home earlier in the season but didn't figure to have a chance on the road. My roommate and I thought about driving out to the airport to meet the team coming back, but we had no idea when they were coming. That gets my vote as the biggest win ever, though winning the Big 8 championship in 94 is a contender.

We also beat Wilt Chamberlain's Kansas at home once. They were #4 at the time.

Not trying to take anything away from today's win. Beating a high-ranked team in our final year of the Big 12 is huge. I'm just remembering another huge Husker win from when I went to (nearly) all the home games.

I noticed how no one rushed the court from the top or bottom of the screen, it all came from the left and right sides.

I think the 65 year old rebounder's club donors that sit in section A (top and bottom of the screen) probably figured they better not sprint to the middle of the floor and jump up and down with 19 year old college kids.