"Big 12 doesn’t have enough quality football games"

That's a big 'if' though.

True, but it is one that is likely to happen with some regularity. I really think that the Big -2 will come to regret not having a conference championship game in the next few years. Plus, I really think it would be hard for a school that doesn't play a conference championship game, even UT or OU to pass a 1 loss team that wins a conference championship, as long as the rest of the (big10|SEC|pac12) are relatively strong.

I can only hope that we get to see the Big -2 crying on an Sportscenter remote that they're getting screwed out of the opportunity to go to the championship game several times before they either disolve or add more teams.

One thing he didn't mention was the new Longhorn network that Texas acquired. I am sure that will put a damper in which shows the tv networks will be able to show.

I am truly hoping that the Big 12 drops to either 8 or 6 teams and will have to disband in the near future.

Bevo TV only gets left over football after the network and cable contracts. So with this set up I would expect Texas and Oklahoma to be on TV every week as its best line up with a sprinkle of A&M, T-Tech, MU and Okie State.

True, but it is one that is likely to happen with some regularity. I really think that the Big -2 will come to regret not having a conference championship game in the next few years. Plus, I really think it would be hard for a school that doesn't play a conference championship game, even UT or OU to pass a 1 loss team that wins a conference championship, as long as the rest of the (big10|SEC|pac12) are relatively strong.

I can only hope that we get to see the Big -2 crying on an Sportscenter remote that they're getting screwed out of the opportunity to go to the championship game several times before they either disolve or add more teams.

I know the B12 tried to spin it as we would have had 2 BCS teams several years if it weren't for that game and because of that lost out on BSC bowl money. However. . .when the numbers were really looked at the Big 12 made more money from their championship game than had they had a second team in the BCS. So I guess the spin doctor Dan was wrong in his facts. Just like he'll be off when the new TV contracts are made and there isn't the money there. It could have been and should have been there before ESPN and perhaps Fox (int talks with Oklahoma) made sub-contracts with the biggest draws from the league. All it will take is one of the little kids to get pissed when they lose a few million out of their TV share to got to A&M a few years when A&M finishes worse in the league than one of them.

The Big Ten and Pac-10 seemed to field a lot of teams in the championship without a conference championship game and it is highly unlikely that a one loss team from the big10|SEC|pac12 would get in over an undefeated Big 12 team. Look at this year a one loss team probably wouldn't have gotten in over TCU and the Big 12 teams will have a stronger schedule then TCU did. I think not having a championship game could actually improve their title hopes.

After all the anti-Nebraska fallout came to a head in late November, Sam McKewon predicted that Nebraska fans would have their vindication in about 5 years after the Big 12 fell apart.

But I say: I have my vindication now.

With forthcoming membership into the exclusive and prestigious Big Ten, Nebraska is pretty much set for life. Athletics may be in for a grind the next few years, but fiscally and academically, the Big Ten is a dream come true for any university (or small-population state that houses said university). In losing Nebraska, even the most stubborn Big 12 homers know deep down that their conference is neutered/wounded, while other fans are openly proclaiming that the sky is falling. With the Big 12 losing post-Thanksgiving relevance, while the Big Ten and SEC are dominating the airwaves with marquee matchups, and being one of the 2 of 6 AQ conferences who are NOT playing December CCGs, how can you not feel like you shouldn't have let Dear Ol' Nebraska U get away?

Perhaps this is the true reason for all the vitriol. They hate us, and they hate the fact that they'll suffer without us.

HEY.. that is not nice.. The Big 12 still has football powerhouses like

Kans....ummm

Iowa sta....ummm

texas tec....umm

Well they still have umm.. ya.. ok.. well.. umm Texas was at least good last seas...o wait

Well at least Kansas state finished stron....DANG IT

Well, i guess the Sooners have cute girls that go there.. YA.. HOTTIES!!! see found something.

HEY.. that is not nice.. The Big 12 still has football powerhouses like

Kans....ummm

Iowa sta....ummm

texas tec....umm

Well they still have umm.. ya.. ok.. well.. umm Texas was at least good last seas...o wait

Well at least Kansas state finished stron....DANG IT

Well, i guess the Sooners have cute girls that go there.. YA.. HOTTIES!!! see found something.

Be wary, talkin smack about "ISUck" is like the bat signal for Cy...

Wait a minute. Didn't Texas buy ESPN or something?