Who is faster?

fishnfrank

Who wins foot race?  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

At what distance??

Ha! I was just coming to post this. I think Shoelace is faster on a short burst, but longer distances I'd probably go with Marty. Hard to say until we see them race side-by-side at halftime of the game in November. I think they're racing for pink slips - winner gets the other team's QB.

At what distance??

Ha! I was just coming to post this. I think Shoelace is faster on a short burst, but longer distances I'd probably go with Marty. Hard to say until we see them race side-by-side at halftime of the game in November. I think they're racing for pink slips - winner gets the other team's QB.

My thoughts exactly. I think overall, TM is faster, but DR has better lateral movement, which is why he makes guys miss.

At what distance??

Agree entirely

Tm's 40 time - 4.5

Dr's 40 time - 4.33 100 meter - 10.44.

Sorry I dont see TM being faster then D. Rob.

Measured by...?

No 40 times in college are accurate. I remember reading a couple of years ago that Helu was timed running a mid 4.2 in spring ball. We all know that's not true.

I voted Martinez. Watching highlights of them both, Robinson is lightyears ahead of Martinez in "wiggle", but Martinez is a touch faster in long speed.

Tm's 40 time - 4.5

Measured by...?

No 40 times in college are accurate. I remember reading a couple of years ago that Helu was timed running a mid 4.2 in spring ball. We all know that's not true.

I voted Martinez. Watching highlights of them both, Robinson is lightyears ahead of Martinez in "wiggle", but Martinez is a touch faster in long speed.

Agreed. I ran a handheld 4.59 in HS, but that doesn't really mean squat. Realistically, I was in the 4.75+ range...

+

Tm's 40 time - 4.5

Measured by...?

I could see Roy running that time. Once. It's when a guy can run that consistently that it matters. I remember running the odd 40 time that was a tenth or two faster than the usual.