SIGNED DT Vincent Valentine

Nexus

Just seems like he can't give anyone a straight answer, like he just tells people what they want to hear because he doesn't like to say no. That's the feeling/vibe I've gotten on him from the beginning, and that's why I've said it repeatedly. Everyone kept saying he was a silent commit, a definite, etc. If I had to bet I still think he's Nebraska-bound, but wouldn't be surprised one bit if he goes elsewhere.

Just seems like he can't give anyone a straight answer, like he just tells people what they want to hear because he doesn't like to say no. That's the feeling/vibe I've gotten on him from the beginning, and that's why I've said it repeatedly. Everyone kept saying he was a silent commit, a definite, etc. If I had to bet I still think he's Nebraska-bound, but wouldn't be surprised one bit if he goes elsewhere.

I've had the same vibe with him. Hopefully he just wants the spotlight on his decision, which I guess I can't blame a high school kid in his position, but I definitely agree that he seems like he's telling everybody what they want to hear.