SIGNED DT Vincent Valentine

Nexus

VV told the coaches he was N the other day. Now... because he has not signed a national letter of intent he does have the ability to change his mind no matter what he told the coaches. If Florida pushed hard after he told them he was N to NU and came in with a really good sales pitch there is a chance he is now thinking again, same could be for illinois. So with that said, I am confident he told the coaches he was N... I do not know what has transpired over the last few days so that could have possibly changed the situation. I do not think anyone except the coaching staffs know which hat he is going to pick up on signing day.

How do you know he didn't tell Florida he was in and Illinois he was in too?

I will be very surprised if Moore doesnt go to LA tech.

I'd personally be shocked if he goes to Tech, unless he wants to be the big fish in a small pond. I think he's been waiting on an LSU offer. If not, he's N.

That's exactly what he did. That's why I'm worried. Never trusted him from the beginning, seems like he just tells coaches what they want to hear.

I dont think ford is on the board anymore. Pretty sure he is gone. I will be very surprised if Moore doesnt go to LA tech.

Ford is probably going to Cal, but Moore is not going to LA Tech I have complete faith when I say that.

That's exactly what he did. That's why I'm worried. Never trusted him from the beginning, seems like he just tells coaches what they want to hear.

Thing is he DIDN'T do this. He told the 2 other coaching staffs that he was out with them.

He already informed the staffs of his final schools where he is going to sign.

Thing is he DIDN'T do this. He told the 2 other coaching staffs that he was out with them.

I've heard conflicting reports about this from the beginning. I've heard from several people at Illinois that he told them he was going there, unless he was "blown away" by one of his other visits. After his visits, he told them he wasn't blown away.

I've heard conflicting reports about this from the beginning. I've heard from several people at Illinois that he told them he was going there, unless he was "blown away" by one of his other visits. After his visits, he told them he wasn't blown away.

He didn't tell them a long time ago, this was within the last few days.

He never officially visited Illinois, he visited Nebraska and Florida officially after his senior season. He only camped there during the summer, and was more impressed with Nebraska.