SIGNED DT Vincent Valentine

Nexus

He's :bigredn:

Source, or is that your opinion? This post is coming from Massachusetts so take it for what's it worth... lol eyeswear2allthatsholy

Opinion.

I'm going to say opinion/ gut feeling and for the fact that Valentine told the coaching staffs of Florida, Illinois, and Nebrask of his college choice on Wednesday. Plus I'll throw in that Curry is taking an unofficial visit to TCU and an official to A&M this weekend. Why would Curry do this when Curry was suppose to announce his college choice (I believe) on Thursday night.

Curry and his family were told all along that we were only taking one but could take two DT's in this class but the way this class has been filling up within the last 2 weeks we only have 4 spots left of the 18 scholarships. Rick advised the Curry family on how tight we are right now and advised both Valentine and Curry first to commit gets the spot.

If Valentine is our 15th commit which I believe he is then the other three possible commits could be Peat, Fuller, and Moore which would fill up our 18 for this years class

He's :bigredn:

Source, or is that your opinion? This post is coming from Massachusetts so take it for what's it worth... lol eyeswear2allthatsholy

Opinion.

I'm going to say opinion/ gut feeling and for the fact that Valentine told the coaching staffs of Florida, Illinois, and Nebrask of his college choice on Wednesday. Plus I'll throw in that Curry is taking an unofficial visit to TCU and an official to A&M this weekend. Why would Curry do this when Curry was suppose to announce his college choice (I believe) on Thursday night.

Curry and his family were told all along that we were only taking one but could take two DT's in this class but the way this class has been filling up within the last 2 weeks we only have 4 spots left of the 18 scholarships. Rick advised the Curry family on how tight we are right now and advised both Valentine and Curry first to commit gets the spot.

If Valentine is our 15th commit which I believe he is then the other three possible commits could be Peat, Fuller, and Moore which would fill up our 18 for this years class

I'm not saying it isn't valid. I agree with the reasoning. I'm just stating its opinion for now becuase I asked point blank and was told I would have to wait for VV. Our coaches are very good about keeping things as the recruit wants it.

Shelton will probably end up in PAC and Jackson has had PLENTY of time to get his sh#t fixed, and hasnt. He will be going Juco.

How we can produce Prince and Denard... but cant land a HS corner? Mitchell did well last year at Arkansas starting as a true freshman.... i wish we could have landed him.

I miss Marvin......

Shelton will probably end up in PAC and Jackson has had PLENTY of time to get his sh#t fixed, and hasnt. He will be going Juco.

How we can produce Prince and Denard... but cant land a HS corner? Mitchell did well last year at Arkansas starting as a true freshman.... i wish we could have landed him.

I miss Marvin......

Wow, thanks for the great insight. eyeswear2allthatsholy I actually think we have the best shot at Shelton so don't think he will be in PAC. I also think one of the athletes we will sign will be put at CB, and I believe Heard who was recruited as a CB by alot of schools may move there. And I for one think we actually get Shelton AND another high school CB in this class. I think there might be a hairy surprise come signing day!!

BTW, Marvin doesn't miss you.....

Posted this in another thread, but I really think this kid is ours...

We did drop our recruitment on Curry due to scholarship limitation.

"When they talk about looking at numbers, they have to make sure those guys they offered early are going to come," Curry Sr. said. "If they don't come, that might open it up for them to take defensive tackles. If everybody comes, they might just take one. So that's where we're at on them.

http://my.journalsta...sker_Extra/blog