SIGNED DT Vincent Valentine

Nexus

Folks said the same about Braylon Heard and look what happened with that

Didn't Braylon do a year in JUCO? I think Jackson opted to try and retake his ACT so he could get here this January but couldn't raise his score. As I understand it, if Jackson had done the one non-football playing year in JUCO, we'd have had him this coming fall with four years to play. Sometimes kids just hit a brick wall with tests like the ACT and can't do any better.

What sucks is that I remember an episode of Big Red Wrap Up this last fall where they checked in with Jackson and he was dying to get up here.

Folks said the same about Braylon Heard and look what happened with that

Didn't Braylon do a year in JUCO? I think Jackson opted to try and retake his ACT so he could get here this January but couldn't raise his score. As I understand it, if Jackson had done the one non-football playing year in JUCO, we'd have had him this coming fall with four years to play. Sometimes kids just hit a brick wall with tests like the ACT and can't do any better.

What sucks is that I remember an episode of Big Red Wrap Up this last fall where they checked in with Jackson and he was dying to get up here.

Heard did the same thing CJ is trying to do now. No juco.