SIGNED DT Vincent Valentine

Nexus

boning wife for 3 hours too... .

Sounds like 2hrs and 45minutes too long. lol

He said the visit went great and he seamed pretty excited about it, he loves Bo's straightforward approach, but It seams obvious that Florida has gained a lot of ground after his visit.

I really read the last 5-6 posts very fast, but I all could understand was something about Bo and JP getting down to the nitty gritty for 2 hrs and 45 minutes with Irie's wife..... Did I read that right...

• Fire 1

I really read the last 5-6 posts very fast, but I all could understand was something about Bo and JP getting down to the nitty gritty for 2 hrs and 45 minutes with Irie's wife..... Did I read that right...

i would be honored if JP and Bo(ned) by wife........

I think that was the last DC's job.

Beat me to it. (The joke, not Irie's wife).

Beat me to it. (The joke, not Irie's wife).

that was a good one!!

:clap:cheers

I'll be curious to see what his twitter feed looks like after the visit. He's such a tease ... Lord knows what he will twitter us with ... and still leave us hanging. He better produce when he finally gets on the field ... cause he really kinda pisses me off with this "'tude" he seems to humor us with. I don't know if I want him ... but he's probably the best left at the position on our board.

I'm a bit baffled and surprised that we didn't offer Ondre Pipkins. I recall him saying he was interested in us early on in the recruiting cycle, but apparently it wasn't mutual. The mere fact that he lives in Kansas City was another reason to seriously consider him. Having Michael Rose nearby and in his ear would've been a potential bonus.

True but a couple things. He's originally from Michigan and there are serious question marks with academics. I would have expected us to go after him but maybe the staff saw the red flags with in grades and didn't want to waste time. Maybe he qualifies and the staff looks silly.

^^^ this ^^^

Plus a little more on the Michigan thing, I doubt anyone could have pulled him away from UM or State. Dude just moved to KC and all his old friends, family and FB teammates are in Mich. and going to the two main Mich. schools.

I'll be curious to see what his twitter feed looks like after the visit. He's such a tease ... Lord knows what he will twitter us with ... and still leave us hanging. He better produce when he finally gets on the field ... cause he really kinda pisses me off with this "'tude" he seems to humor us with. I don't know if I want him ... but he's probably the best left at the position on our board.

I'm a bit baffled and surprised that we didn't offer Ondre Pipkins. I recall him saying he was interested in us early on in the recruiting cycle, but apparently it wasn't mutual. The mere fact that he lives in Kansas City was another reason to seriously consider him. Having Michael Rose nearby and in his ear would've been a potential bonus.

True but a couple things. He's originally from Michigan and there are serious question marks with academics. I would have expected us to go after him but maybe the staff saw the red flags with in grades and didn't want to waste time. Maybe he qualifies and the staff looks silly.

^^^ this ^^^

Plus a little more on the Michigan thing, I doubt anyone could have pulled him away from UM or State. Dude just moved to KC and all his old friends, family and FB teammates are in Mich. and going to the two main Mich. schools.

Good seeing ya back on the board, Fro.