Who on this board would you want to have a beer with?

Not sure if he snagged a red cup, but I think me and the knapp man may have shared a beer when I met him at our tailgate house.

A huskerboard drinking session needs to be arranged in Lincoln!

I'm definitely down with that, as long as it coincides with a Husker game and some tailgating...

I'd probably have a drink with about damn near anyone on this board....

I'm with you Walks. Like I say when I go to Lincoln for a game, "I'm with 80,000 of my closest friends." If I had to single out a few from the thousands I'd say, KC, ISRP, SoCal Husker, Huskerjock, Beach Buffs (The food at the tailgate would be great. Omaha Steaks and fresh sea food from the Gulf.) Cy, Bri (Better bring the twins and Mama BRI), AR, Knap and ofcourse you sir Walks. OMG How could I be so dumb as to leave out Roxie and Ohio Husker? Ladies put away your money the party is on me.

T_O_B

:throwdabones1::throwdabones1::throwdabones1::bigredn::bigredn::bonesflag::bigredn::bigredn::throwdabones1::throwdabones1::throwdabones1:

And maybe knap...Just to see if he's as volatile in person.

I would definitely have a beer with you. I'm sure we'd get along great. Black-and-white words on a computer screen are such a bad way to communicate - you miss all the voice inflections and non-verbal stuff that goes along with communication. I think 90% of internet arguments wouldn't happen in person because people would see that the other guy isn't being as jerky as he comes across online. I like message boards but they have their problems, too.

I would love to have beer with all the ones mentioned above. Throw in Hercules, Minnesota_Husker, zoogies also.

I would by ya beer if I think your alright guy or funny as hell.

If I stuck ya with the tap then that means I cant stand you and wanna throw a brick threw your car windshield.

I'd probably have a drink with about damn near anyone on this board....

I'm with you Walks. Like I say when I go to Lincoln for a game, "I'm with 80,000 of my closest friends." If I had to single out a few from the thousands I'd say, KC, ISRP, SoCal Husker, Huskerjock, Beach Buffs (The food at the tailgate would be great. Omaha Steaks and fresh sea food from the Gulf.) Cy, Bri (Better bring the twins and Mama BRI), AR, Knap and ofcourse you sir Walks. OMG How could I be so dumb as to leave out Roxie and Ohio Husker? Ladies put away your money the party is on me.

T_O_B

:throwdabones1::throwdabones1::throwdabones1::bigredn::bigredn::bonesflag::bigredn::bigredn::throwdabones1::throwdabones1::throwdabones1:

T_O_B.....how nice of you! I would love to party with you all! It's been a few years since I've attended a Huskerboard tailgate. Been to a few, and met a lot of nice people! I'm hoping to be home for the NU/Ohio St game this year! Can I count on those Omaha steaks?

Thanks T_O_Bull for wanting to have a beer with me:) Was wondering if us gals were going to be welcomed:) We can keep up drinking with you men in here???:) I will buy us a round or 10:) Oh..and I will chip in some appetizers for us to munch on ok? Would love to have a beer with anyone in here.