ATH D.J. Foster [Arizona State Commit]

Nexus

• 4 weeks later...

• 7 months later...

Not to be a dick or anything, but that would be the 6th most impressive rushing stat line at Nebraska. Would of been a nice guy to have, but I am not fretting about missed talent at the skill positions.

Who would of ever thought when Bo was hired that he would be able to land top QBs, RBs, and WRs easier than any other positions.

You can't really compare his numbers at ASU with our numbers. They are 46th in rushing and we are 5th with arguably one of the best running back groups in the country. I'm just glad he is doing well at ASU.

Not to be a dick or anything, but that would be the 6th most impressive rushing stat line at Nebraska. Would of been a nice guy to have, but I am not fretting about missed talent at the skill positions.

Who would of ever thought when Bo was hired that he would be able to land top QBs, RBs, and WRs easier than any other positions.

You can't really compare his numbers at ASU with our numbers. They are 46th in rushing and we are 5th with arguably one of the best running back groups in the country. I'm just glad he is doing well at ASU.

Oh yeah I have nothing against him. ASU is my favorite Pac team and would love to see Foster burn the Ducks.

Just making an observation on how I am not all that worried when a big name guy at the offensive skill positions goes elsewhere b/c we have a great thing going right now.