ATH D.J. Foster [Arizona State Commit]

Nexus

bullet.gif Four-star standout D.J. Foster, who rushed for 3,058 yards and 54 touchdowns, had narrowed his list to Oregon and Arizona State but the Scottsdale (Ariz.) Saguaro prospect is back to being wide open.

Apparently, Foster eliminated Oregon recently and then wants to hold off on the Sun Devils until a new coach is in place. One source said Foster might have committed to Arizona State regardless of the coaching situation - this was when Dennis Erickson still had a job - but Foster decided to open up and wait things out.

http://nebraska.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1301802

He will be visiting USC, with Andrus Peat in January.

Oof.

This might be good for us...Maybe Peat can whisper in his ear about possibly coming here together. I know Peat is not a sure lock but we have a very good chance at getting him.

That or Lane Kiffin and Ed Orgeron can use their used car salesman tatics to lure these two to LA.

He will be visiting USC, with Andrus Peat in January.

Something told me SC would be a player for DJ. Have a feeling in the end that DJ will go to ASU depending on who they hire, maybe even Lawler. Boy man would I sure love to have DJ on our squad.

I have always felt that DJ would be SC bound because of his friend Mr. Hobbi. But I do think that him going to SC with Peat plays into our advantage...I'm sure that they will be discussing their top teams and I think Peat is ours to lose.

• 1 month later...