Which Home Game Are You Most Excited About?

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

seems as though the question should be "which home game will you attend or wish you could attend because some other big name school will be there and that makes it mean more" by some of the answers.

for me, the moccasin game is the game I am most excited about, because its the first game on the schedule that I get to go back and not only watch Husker football in Memorial Stadium, but see friends that I can pick up a conversation with like we worked together yesterday, when In reality its been almost a year. Call me corny if you want. But dont call me a liar or mock it.

I totally understand. I get goosebumps for the first home game regardless of the level of competition. Absence, apparently, does make the heart grow fonder.

I can't wait to see Jim Tressel and those iconic helmets on the west sideline. It'll be a hell of a show, and I'll be there, you can bet your bottom dollar.

Since it is early in the season, the iconic helmets will be fairly bare of the Buckeye leaf stickers. The helmets get better as they fill up with the stickers. My favorite helmets:

1. Michigan

2. Nebraska

3. Penn State

4. OSU (with the stickers)

5. Arizona State

The UNL/TOSU game will be one of, if not the most anticipated game of the college football regular season next year.

Some other "big name" games that day:

Miami (Fl) @ Va Tech

Iowa @ Penn State

Georgia @ Tennessee

Auburn @ Arkansas

Oklahoma @ Texas

Florida @ LSU

All the times for these games are TBA except Fla/LSU (8:00pm est).

I believe that both Wiscy and PSU "request" 8:00pm est starts when we travel to their stadiums, so I'm assuming the home team has some say in the start times.

tOSU for several reasons.

1) tOSU has been the top dog in the conference.

2) All their players are returning from suspension

3) Ohio State is in Lincoln...the atmosphere is going to be crazy.

4) With both teams potentially being undefeated or with one loss heading into that game...Nebraska might have the chance to rebreak the attendance record at CGD

Has to be Missouri. I can't wait to continue the old tradition in the new...oh wait, sorry. You guys didn't get the invite you were hoping for. Then I'm with everyone else, OSU game. I'm so glad I swapped the guy last year for first pick this year for our office tickets. He went to Texas while I got to watch Roy break the rushing record. Second time I've seen the single game rushing record broken. Watched Calvin Jones break it at KU.

I picked Iowa. If Ohio State had its big guns at the beginning of the season, I'd probably have gone with them. However, the game against us will be their first game back. Iowa's in the same division. If we play up to our potential, we should get Ohio State twice. Iowa will eventually be our rival game.

Pretty simple stuff. Which game are you most interested in watching? Why?

I'll start. It's pretty obvious, but I'm most interested in seeing Ohio State. We figure to be competitive in the Big 10, but the Buckeyes have been the class of the conference several years in a row. Measuring ourselves against the best the Big 10 has to offer, on our home turf, seems awfully exciting to me. I can't wait to see Jim Tressel and those iconic helmets on the west sideline. It'll be a hell of a show, and I'll be there, you can bet your bottom dollar.

I was really torn on this poll. My initial response was Ohio St. I would just love to see what we can do against them. Frankly, I think we can beat them. But I voted for Iowa because it will be fun. It will be the first 'Farmageddon'!