Official Huskerboard bar crawl thread

Enough of these shenanigans.....let's get this sh#t settled. Place and date. I am all in and will tell the wife for that period of time she can pound sand cause I need a drink with the boys. My brownie/good husband points are accumulated. I'm owed it.

EDIT- and those comments don't make me old There still is a 2 in the first column.

Paul, you'd be taking straight shots of Daniels the whole night and we'd have to carry you out of the bar. But that's what friends are for I guess :LOLtartar

Enough of these shenanigans.....let's get this sh#t settled. Place and date. I am all in and will tell the wife for that period of time she can pound sand cause I need a drink with the boys. My brownie/good husband points are accumulated. I'm owed it.

EDIT- and those comments don't make me old There still is a 2 in the first column.

Paul, you'd be taking straight shots of Daniels the whole night and we'd have to carry you out of the bar. But that's what friends are for I guess :LOLtartar

By the time we get something settled on to all meet up, Doc and Nebrasketball will be such a distant past that the Jack Daniels distillery will be caught up on production and there is a decent chance of that not happenning.

It is great fuel and momentum when shooting for the century mark though.

By the time we get something settled on to all meet up, Doc and Nebrasketball will be such a distant past that the Jack Daniels distillery will be caught up on production and there is a decent chance of that not happenning.

Well, you can still take down Daniels in honor of huskerboard bar crawl and I'll take down irish car bombs

Well, you can still take down Daniels in honor of huskerboard bar crawl and I'll take down irish car bombs

This is why we need to settle on a decision. Even though I support a table covered in spilt Jack, Guinness and Bailey's. Actually usually it ends up supporting me

I'd be down for huskerboard drink down.

Who is gonna be in charge of Hello My Name is..... name tags.

Now do we have to call eachother by our real names or screen names?

I suppose screen names at first and then real names. Usually when I get hammered, I just start making names as they pop into my head.

I suppose screen names at first and then real names. Usually when I get hammered, I just start making names as they pop into my head.

Good bc I would get extremely annoyed with people calling me Po the whole night :LOLtartar

Good bc I would get extremely annoyed with people calling me Po the whole night :LOLtartar

Hey look its "Po Belini"!!!!! Do you think he will get mad if I call him "Pooh"???

Hey look its "Po Belini"!!!!! Do you think he will get mad if I call him "Pooh"???

You must call me pooh bear if you do that

I will buy a plane ticket now under three conditions: A. location is set B. I get a place to sleep C. Handles are exclusively used. I would love all night going up and being , like "mmm todd, what are you drinking" or "you've had a few too many blaze the numer one up". Would be hilarious.

• Fire 1