Official Huskerboard bar crawl thread

I was making sure my wife stayed alive. Priorities.

I'm still down for this. We should get it done before the season starts.

Totally understandable knapp. No worries. Heck only one other person I think other than you and I even said anything about it.

And YES, we need to do something to celebrate the end of the summer doldrums and toast the upcoming season over and over and over again.

I was making sure my wife stayed alive. Priorities.

I'm still down for this. We should get it done before the season starts.

Totally understandable knapp. No worries. Heck only one other person I think other than you and I even said anything about it.

And YES, we need to do something to celebrate the end of the summer doldrums and toast the upcoming season over and over and over again.

I would be down to have beers, too. I figured I would dig up the thread and get the discussion going again.

so i just skimmed this thread through... i think people should have to show up with name tags of their handle... and huskerboard tees should be the dress code

EDIT: better yet, huskerboard tees with the nickname/handle on the back!!!! i like that idea

We tried getting a t-shirt going, but there's some copyright issues or something

EDIT: Here's the other threads about it

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/49777-huskerboardcom-tshirts/

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/51541-huskerboard-shirts/

• 6 months later...

Bumpity bump bump bump.

knapplc and I were talking about this, and would still love to make it happen. I'm sure the gone-but-not-forgotten GMoose would still be interested, as well.

How do those of you interested feel about doing this sometime before the Spring game?

Bumpity bump bump bump.

knapplc and I were talking about this, and would still love to make it happen. I'm sure the gone-but-not-forgotten GMoose would still be interested, as well.

How do those of you interested feel about doing this sometime before the Spring game?

I'll believe it when I see it. I am retiring from my post as social chair

Bumpity bump bump bump.

I'll believe it when I see it. I am retiring from my post as social chair

NO INVITATION FOR YOU.

^_^

I have faith in us.

if the timing works out and Enhance does'nt mind a 30 year old highly intoxicated Mizzou fan possibly taking a nap on his couch, then count me IN!!

I humbly offer my couch to your intoxicated ass.