Official Huskerboard bar crawl thread

Thursday night has dollar hot dogs and dollar empyerium at the Watering hole... You can get a little buzz and full for 10 bucks.

I work Fridays. I'd rather do this on a Friday or Saturday night.

We need to pick a day, preferably sometime around the start of Fall Camp (so there's some Husker news to talk about), and just do it. We've talked about it too much.

We could also do this several times, since so many of us live in Lincoln. We should do this once or twice during the season, too, for folks who live out of state to join in when they come to a game.

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP!!!!!

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Paul, I remember you saying you use caps when you have been sippin' back on grandpa's old cough medicine. :lol:

That and lighter fluid.

Seriously I will drink with anyone this weekend.......well I probably drink with anyone on this board on any day/night that works for them. Not saying I drink all the time, but it is pretty close. :clap

I'm going to the bar after work. I'm contemplating on whether or not to wear this festive Hawaiian shirt that I wore to work today. Whoever wants to join me is more than welcome. It's just a short drive out here to the Panhandle ;)

:bonesflag:

I'm going to the bar after work. I'm contemplating on whether or not to wear this festive Hawaiian shirt that I wore to work today. Whoever wants to join me is more than welcome. It's just a short drive out here to the Panhandle ;)

I don't know them bars in the middle panhandle just don't hold a candle, er keg, to those up north.

If you are talking about The Roost in Lisco then I will see you there, we goose hunt in Lisco and that place has some of the best food in the state.

• 4 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...