Official Huskerboard bar crawl thread

Intriguing...I would have to car pool with Fro though.

If he asks you to politely help him move something from the back his van, and then asks you your clothing size, gtfo immediately.

I have no idea what you are talking about. borNred, you are welcome to ride with me. Here is a picture of my vehicle so you know when i get there.

original-creepy-van.jpg

• Fire 1

Intriguing...I would have to car pool with Fro though.

If he asks you to politely help him move something from the back his van, and then asks you your clothing size, gtfo immediately.

I have no idea what you are talking about. borNred, you are welcome to ride with me. Here is a picture of my vehicle so you know when i get there.

original-creepy-van.jpg

STOP POSTING PICTURES OF MY VAN, FRO!!! That's like the 100th time I've said that. Oy vey!!! :ahhhhhhhh

• Fire 1

Somebody needs to set up a live camera feed of this bar crawl. I would like to witness this spectacle, particularly knapplc in his painted on leisure suit (courtesy of Minnesota_husker) climbing out of the back of fro daddy's van. ;)

I would love to join in on the festivities, but I will be moving out of Lincoln the last week of March for Cali.

Somebody needs to set up a live camera feed of this bar crawl. I would like to witness this spectacle, particularly knapplc in his painted on leisure suit (courtesy of Minnesota_husker) climbing out of the back of fro daddy's van. ;)

I would love to join in on the festivities, but I will be moving out of Lincoln the last week of March for Cali.

Dudebro just drive/fly back. Prices are cheap amirite? ;)

Now that we have a date to flirt with, where are some places you guys would be interested in going? I think knapplc and I are in agreement that we don't really want to go to multiple places. I'm into this more-so to relax, drink and hang out with some people.

Is there anything better than a cold beer

No. :D

Now that we have a date to flirt with, where are some places you guys would be interested in going? I think knapplc and I are in agreement that we don't really want to go to multiple places. I'm into this more-so to relax, drink and hang out with some people.

Shakers, The Night Before... you know. The usual lineup.

Really, though - it's been a long time since I've been to a bar. Wherever we go, it shouldn't be too loud. There's no sense in getting together if the music is so loud we can't talk football.

O Street is probably the most convenient, but there are also some good places in the Haymarket (I like Brewsky's, for example.) By convenient, I mean closest to me and GMoose :D

I've lived on campus for four years, and no place else, during my time in Lincoln. As such, I don't know a lot about bars outside of the downtown area.

Really, though - it's been a long time since I've been to a bar. Wherever we go, it shouldn't be too loud. There's no sense in getting together if the music is so loud we can't talk football.

Doesn't matter if it's loud or not. I'm just using you ugly mofos to make me look better for the hot chicks! :)

Doesn't matter if it's loud or not. I'm just using you ugly mofos to make me look better for the hot chicks! :)

You show up, we'll get you a date. If not I'll give you a +1 every day for a month. But you have to let me go about it my way.

:laughpound:rollin:laughpound:rollin

The irony in that is a riot. Maybe the Eastern Nebraska chicks will go for your swag. Although they aren't near as "friendly" as a good ol Panhandle chick

:laughpound:rollin:laughpound:rollin

The irony in that is a riot. Maybe the Eastern Nebraska chicks will go for your swag. Although they aren't near as "friendly" as a good ol Panhandle chick

What are you trying to say Paul? I'm sophisticated. I'm worldly. For Christ's sake, I own a SCARF!

Besides, it's still NEBRASKA ;)