Official Huskerboard bar crawl thread

Have any of you guys tried the Press Box on Highway 2 where the old Bleachers used to be? I have been there a few times and the food is good, they prices are decent, and they have shuffleboard (which is always a plus).

Plus it is like 40 seconds from mi casa.......I say book it. WHO IS IN? ROLL CALL!!!!!

Have any of you guys tried the Press Box on Highway 2 where the old Bleachers used to be? I have been there a few times and the food is good, they prices are decent, and they have shuffleboard (which is always a plus).

Plus it is like 40 seconds from mi casa.......I say book it. WHO IS IN? ROLL CALL!!!!!

Thats probably 10 minutes from my apartment, I will not be able to make it this Saturday. But this shouldnt be a one time deal, we need to get together more often.

Just sittin' here with an ice cold Stoner and enjoyin' Semi Final Saturday. Erin Andrews has her hotness on and that's what the phrase, "The icing on the cake is all about." What a great 9 days for College Basketball. Too bad College Football can't figure out a better way to end their season. Cheers to all of you who are havin'one with me in different places.

T_O_B

:bigredn::bigredn::corndance:corndance:cheers:cheers:cheers:wasted:cheers:cheers:cheers:corndance:corndance:bigredn::bigredn:

roaming/clubbing the old market and ending up at ameristar with a couple drunk crash rooms for a buddy's birthday tonight. hit me up with a pm for my phone number if youre around and wanna knock back a few. should be in old market area until closing, then back across the river.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright alright us UNLer's are on spring break, so I KNOW this weekend works for us. Motioning for friday, March 25

That's great for you college types. Some of us young alcoholics have jobs. However, I am usually up for a n all day bender over forced slavery working for the man. Ahh....better chose work, the mortgage is due.

• 2 months later...