Official Huskerboard bar crawl thread

We're having another boozer before the season starts, and that's final.

I'm looking at the weekends of August 17th/18th or August 24th/25th. That's two weekends, Friday or Saturday night, so that's plenty of leeway to find a date. We should do this in Omaha, and if we can't get that organized we'll do it at Brewsky's at 27th & Cornhusker again.

If we do it in Omaha, one of you clever locals up there will have to figure out a place and get us an address.

You guys should have just come out to Gering for Oregon Trail Days this week/weekend. It's the only time there is anything going on around here!

I used to love me some Oregon Trail Days back when I was a resident of the Pan

Last year it was like 100+ degrees outside and this girl got wasted at the chili cook-off and my cousin's wife found her passed out and the girl had sh#t her pants

7nTnr.png

I say screw the Omaha types. Only one of them was cool enough to hang last time. :sarcasm

I say cool LIncolnites just crash my back yard and we tear one off Western Nebraska BBQ style. This would make the wife SOOOOO proud

I didn't even know Lincoln had a trailer park....weird...

• Fire 1

I say screw the Omaha types. Only one of them was cool enough to hang last time. :sarcasm

I say cool LIncolnites just crash my back yard and we tear one off Western Nebraska BBQ style. This would make the wife SOOOOO proud

Sweetest doublewide still on wheels brotha!!!

Sweetest doublewide still on wheels brotha!!!

Nice! As long as you have some hott ladies there, I'll be there