Spring Game - who wins?

Red/White Game - Pick the Winner  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Game prediction: Red wins by 14+. Martinez looks great, but doesn't play much. Ron Kellogg——RK3——is awesome, but doesn't get another look after the SG. Red defense picks off three passes and scores once.

White has the two most solid DTs available, with a stronger core of LBs led by David, and have Rex who is the only proven RB. Even Further, Carnes is the backup QB. I expect for the White D to hold the Red O to limited scoring possessions and for Carnes to rack up some serious points against the lower depth chart late in the game.

I have white by 10

I vote white. Martinez isn't going to be able to pull something out of his ass when the plays break down. Also, I don't see any reason to have increased confidence in his passing abilities, since the main excuse I hear as to why he passed so poorly at the end of last season relate to his injuries... Isn't he still injured? If Carnes is allowed to play on both sides, I would have to reconsider my vote.

You bet, genius. Turf toe on one leg and a bad ankle on the other....what kind of excuse is that? He even had the fabulous Callawtts for the qb coach & OC. Tmart is a bum.

Carnes (who's never played even "one" snap of cfb) is the man!!

• Fire 1

I'm going to go with White in this one, Martinez will be very limited (from what Bo said) so i expect Carnes to come out late in the game and really put the game in the White squads hands. Heard its clearing quite nicely out west so hopefully the temps will be higher than they are right now (currently 34).

I'm actually pretty excited for this, its a good chance to see under the radar players that have an opportunity to step up and gives me a better idea of who to expect come fall camp.