Have you ever turned the TV off or left a game before it was over?

2007 Oklahoma State...myself and 50,000 of my closest friends all independently decided that we couldn't watch this anymore, and promptly left half way through the third quarter. Had to send a message at that point. We were supposed to be honoring the 1997 National Championship team...well you know the rest.

I was at this game too....and was one of the 50,000. Interesting side note....this was the game used in the Jim Carrey film "Yes Man".....At least there was something to cheer about!

2007 Oklahoma State...myself and 50,000 of my closest friends all independently decided that we couldn't watch this anymore, and promptly left half way through the third quarter. Had to send a message at that point. We were supposed to be honoring the 1997 National Championship team...well you know the rest.

I was at this game too....and was one of the 50,000. Interesting side note....this was the game used in the Jim Carrey film "Yes Man".....At least there was something to cheer about!

That's some good trivia right there!

3 games I have ever left or turned the Tv off early. Atleast when defeat was obvious. 2009 Texas Tech game, left about 7 minutes left in 4th. 2007 Okie State game, left about 5min into the 3rd quarter, that is earliest I have ever left a game. Easily the most disgusted, pissed off I have ever been, but I knew it was in the end of Callahan era. The bowl game with Washington I gave up hope about 3min left in the 4th quarter.

I've never left early or quit watching, but about 4-5 years ago there were a few games where I was fine with listening to the second half on the radio and heading out back out to the field.

Most of the bad losses I haven't been able to turn off because I've been there... come to think of it, I should stop going to games because I think I've attended almost every terrible loss, home or away, in the past 10 years or so.

Also left in the fourth quarter of Okie St. 07.

I could not stand to watch another minute of that game

I have never left a game. The only game I remember turning off is our Natl Title appearance (not sure I can call it "appearance" since we didn't show up) against Florida a few years ago.

Also left in the fourth quarter of Okie St. 07.

I could not stand to watch another minute of that game

I have never left a game. The only game I remember turning off is our Natl Title appearance (not sure I can call it "appearance" since we didn't show up) against Florida a few years ago.

I probably should have looked at your name before reading your post, because I kept thinking 'What title appearance? Florida? What did I miss!?'

I left at halftime (Thats right. Halftime) of Okie State '07. My freshman year, and I was just too disheartened about finally getting to go to Husker games, and having to watch a team like that for the start of my college years :(

It's all good, they've made up for it with Bo & Co.