BigTen opener..... Night game????????

Heck no, I don't want that happening. Camp Randall is already one of the toughest places to play in CFB, it doesn't need to be intensified by a night game.

orly.

wisconsin, and the rest of the big ten, is going to be shocked at how difficult it is to run the ball against the blackshirts this fall.

linky

BenFranklinVsKoolAid.jpg

Your v a g i n a is showing.

OMG NOOOOOOOOO NOT THE BIG SLOW TEN NOOOOOOO

Here's how it really go: the worst performing (vs. their BCS peers this past season), slowest, most strategically backwards football conference in the country has lined up all their prize chickens for NU to decapitate this fall.

Goody goody gumdrops.

What?

• Fire 1

I think this year we will have more 11am games than we like..... for starters the Tenn-Chattahouchie and probably the Fresno game. For the conference season, I could see Minnesota, Northwestern, and possibly Michigan State(depends on how good they arent) and mayyyybeeee Michigan. Also consider the BigTen has stupid no night games in November bs. But maybe that has changed since Nebraska was added, that adds 1 more TV game to cover every weekend. So I dont think its out of the possiblity that 6!!!! games are on 11am this year, realistically probably 4. I know Ohio Light was on atleast twice last year for 11am games on BigTen network.

I understand the fear of playing at Camp Randall in the evening, but I hope we do. First, its just flat out exciting. Second, I want NU to be able to play anybody, anywhere, anytime. Every person that follows college football understands what Wisconsin fans bring to the table for games. So if we can beat them on their home turf with the lights on, I just see that as deserving more respect(given this all depends on how well they do next year).

:yeah

Your v a g i n a is showing.

OMG NOOOOOOOOO NOT THE BIG SLOW TEN NOOOOOOO

Here's how it really go: the worst performing (vs. their BCS peers this past season), slowest, most strategically backwards football conference in the country has lined up all their prize chickens for NU to decapitate this fall.

Goody goody gumdrops.

What?

Well played young Jedi, well played...

The two toughest places to play night games (for us) has always been Happy Valley and Camp Randle. So if you guys play Wisky at night your first go-round it will be something to see for sure. The atmosphere will be not unlike a BCS game. Wouldn't miss it for the world.

I'll be rooting for Nebraska, but not because of my dislike for Wisconsin, but because I want my Buckeyes to hang your first L on the board.

Welcome to the Big 10 and be ready for some seriously fun football this year.

Oh yeah, if you go to the game, make sure you wear a hard hat. Camp Randall isn't friendly to visitors.

At least you will be safe wearing red in Wisc. In Columbus you'd better add a flak jacket.

How many shootings have happened in Ohio Stadium? I haven't heard of a single one.