ATH Devin Fuller

ADS

• 2 weeks later...

Is it true that he is down to penn st, rutgers and nebraska or is there more? any new updates would be great.

He's going to trim his list this weekend to a final five. Look for PSU, Rutgers, UCLA, Michigan, and Nebraska to be his final five. Its rumored that Nebraska leads because of our offense, and how much he likes Coach Beck.

To add: Michigan wasn't even in his original top 11. But they have made a push as of late, they called him at the beginning of the month.

Is it true that he is down to penn st, rutgers and nebraska or is there more? any new updates would be great.

He's going to trim his list this weekend to a final five. Look for PSU, Rutgers, UCLA, Michigan, and Nebraska to be his final five. Its rumored that Nebraska leads because of our offense, and how much he likes Coach Beck.

To add: Michigan wasn't even in his original top 11. But they have made a push as of late, they called him at the beginning of the month.

Thanks speed, this is a guy I really want on board. I am curious as to what Hoke actually wants for a QB going forward, he has a number of dual-threat guys from the rodriguez tenure.

It will be a two horse race. NU and PSU, with Rutgers running a distant third. Much like what has been rumored. Best thing for NU is that Penn State already has Skyler Mornhinweg committed as a QB and they are very high on him. Their biggest push will be trying to convince Devin that he could be their next Derrick Williams at WR and returner.

It will be a two horse race. NU and PSU, with Rutgers running a distant third. Much like what has been rumored. Best thing for NU is that Penn State already has Skyler Mornhinweg committed as a QB and they are very high on him. Their biggest push will be trying to convince Devin that he could be their next Derrick Williams at WR and returner.

From the sound of it we could be his best, honest shot at QB at a top level program. I truly believe that PSU will only use him as the aforementioned Derrick Williams, because I had no idea about Mornhinweg.

Here is Bo and Beck's pitch on their in-home "If you want to be a part of something, come here to NU. We will give you a shot to come in and compeat to play the QB position."

That is about as detailed as it will get. haha

It is as detailed as it will get from a football stand point and honestly that is all that it needs to be. It is what he wants to hear and NU is one of a very few(still foolish in my eyes that other schools aren't serious about him being a QB) that are looking at him right now as a QB.

Selling mom about all the non football-related stuff will be their in depth detailed pitch

Here is Bo and Beck's pitch on their in-home "If you want to be a part of something, come here to NU. We will give you a shot to come in and compeat to play the QB position."

It is as detailed as it will get from a football stand point and honestly that is all that it needs to be. It is what he wants to hear and NU is one of a very few(still foolish in my eyes that other schools aren't serious about him being a QB) that are looking at him right now as a QB.

Selling mom about all the non football-related stuff will be their in depth detailed pitch

It'd also help if Bo & Beck are Bruce Springsteen fans as well. Found out last night via twitter that Fuller's mother is a backup singer for the E-Street Band.

It'd also help if Bo & Beck are Bruce Springsteen fans as well. Found out last night via twitter that Fuller's mother is a backup singer for the E-Street Band.

For reals? Pretty cool. You know Bo is a fan of the Boss.

The Boss and his music are blue collar at its core. If anyone can relate to Springsteen's music it's the boys from Youngstown. Especially during the 70s & 80s.

Didn't the Boss have a song called Nebraska?

• Fire 1