ATH Devin Fuller

ADS

His Dad will be joining him for his OV this weekend. Good sign there.

You bet it's a good sign! Hopefully both like what they see.

Aspeed and several other guys, I think EZ-E (I miss you man... Not getting my daily dose of Vitamin EZ) think that is THE sign, right?

As in: Kid bringing parent= Serious

Kid bringing friends= No chance in hell

Aspeed and several other guys, I think EZ-E (I miss you man... Not getting my daily dose of Vitamin EZ) think that is THE sign, right?

Big time step in the right direction getting his father to come with him. I predicted awhile back to Speed that after MSU he will be N.

i agree this a postive sign... however you know some kids dont really care if the parents come... maybe the arent involved in their lives or whatever... doesnt mean 100 percent they are not interested... but whever you have a family that takes the time to come it is always a good sign....... but perhaps dad plans to come on all his officals too..... you never know

Big time step in the right direction getting his father to come with him. I predicted awhile back to Speed that after MSU he will be N.

It is huge step in the right direction. If only there was a member that introduced his theory on official visits, and called it the Cyrus Hobbi Theorum. Now that guy was a border line genious. :sarcasm

Anyhow, like we've agreed upon(EZ, aspeedlin, and some other jerkoff) it is a two horse race. And the red horse may just be leading the blue horse at this point

It is huge step in the right direction. If only there was a member that introduced his theory on official visits, and called it the Cyrus Hobbi Theorum. Now that guy was a border line genious. :sarcasm

Anyhow, like we've agreed upon(EZ, aspeedlin, and some other jerkoff) it is a two horse race. And the red horse may just be leading the blue horse at this point

If this weekend goes as good as planned, then the red horse will be way out front. The blue horse is playing its cards wrong with DF.

If this weekend goes as good as planned, then the red horse will be way out front. The blue horse is playing its cards wrong with DF.

Amen brotha

Man I hope so!!!