ATH Devin Fuller

ADS

Never thought I'd see the day where we were battling it out with RUTGERS for a 4/5 * Dual Threat QB! Oh how the times have changed...

Think about location and family closeness. It weighs a lot on kids. I stll think he ends up N, but would not be suprised one bit, when a school that has been a slight non-factor in our eyes becomes a player in the end. Like a Ga Tech, or someone.

• 2 weeks later...

I know that alot plays into what makes a kid choose a school so you can't count out anyone, but I would say it's down to Us and Bama. We REALLY need to pull this guy in and guys like him with his athleticism!! I watch Oregon and see all the small, fast, electric guys they have and wish we had just one!! We need guys like those, fast and quick, who cares if they are big.

I know that alot plays into what makes a kid choose a school so you can't count out anyone, but I would say it's down to Us and Bama. We REALLY need to pull this guy in and guys like him with his athleticism!! I watch Oregon and see all the small, fast, electric guys they have and wish we had just one!! We need guys like those, fast and quick, who cares if they are big.

If Beck truly wants to run his offense as he fully envisions, then the staff MUST close on this kid. Did I mention that I really want this kid?!?!

Its more between us and Rutgers for Devin. Rutgers scares me on this one, Schiano knows how to keep those NJ kids in state. It will be a battle for Devin until signing day.

heard some murmers too........ but you never know what to believe or not to believe

my gut tells me its only a matter of time.....

some new coaches have really stepped it up this year in terms of recruiting....

not to get off topic but who do you think has been the most valuable....?

heard some murmers too........ but you never know what to believe or not to believe

my gut tells me its only a matter of time.....

some new coaches have really stepped it up this year in terms of recruiting....

not to get off topic but who do you think has been the most valuable....?

What coaches do you feel have stepped up?