ATH Devin Fuller

ADS

He will not beat out Taylor in 2012. It takes a QB a year just to learn the play book plus all the other little things no way he starts in 2012

How do you explain any freshman starting QB, ever, then?

If Fuller is good enough, a good offensive coordinator would simplify our offense so that he could run it. It would be built around him. As wildly talented as Fuller is, I don't know that the talent gap between him and Taylor is large enough that it warrants more or less scrapping the system in place to start from the ground up with a similar system that Fuller can run. Perhaps that scenario would be more likely if we didn't already have a two year starter and our other QB options were mediocre. I think that's when you see a lot of freshman come in and take over.

He will not beat out Taylor in 2012. It takes a QB a year just to learn the play book plus all the other little things no way he starts in 2012

If Fuller is good enough, a good offensive coordinator would simplify our offense so that he could run it. It would be built around him. As wildly talented as Fuller is, I don't know that the talent gap between him and Taylor is large enough that it warrants more or less scrapping the system in place to start from the ground up with a similar system that Fuller can run. Perhaps that scenario would be more likely if we didn't already have a two year starter and our other QB options were mediocre. I think that's when you see a lot of freshman come in and take over.

I don't think you would have to change anything for him. He fits parfectly into our current scheme, but he throws the ball much better than Taylor and if you ask me, he is a better runner also. His highlight tape is insane!!!

I don't think you would have to change anything for him. He fits parfectly into our current scheme, but he throws the ball much better than Taylor and if you ask me, he is a better runner also. His highlight tape is insane!!!

And he has only played New Jersey high school defenses.

I think Fuller is a heck of a prospect and his highlight tape is one of the most impressive that I've seen this year but let's try to keep it real, eh?

His lateral quickness is something I really wish Taylor had. I too think he throws a better ball. I really hope we can pull him to NU.

And he has only played New Jersey high school defenses.

I think Fuller is a heck of a prospect and his highlight tape is one of the most impressive that I've seen this year but let's try to keep it real, eh?

I'm not sure what caliber of football New Jersey high schools play, but I'll be honest... If he can make plays like that against Nebraska C1 teams, that's still pretty impressive.

I'm not sure what caliber of football New Jersey high schools play, but I'll be honest... If he can make plays like that against Nebraska C1 teams, that's still pretty impressive.

I agree that he is an impressive athlete. VERY impressive. I'm just saying that I would be shocked if he came in and started over Martinez as a freshmen.

Notre Dame is putting the full court press on now.

So he can play DB? Good luck. Maybe they'll give him a shot at QB but doesn't make much sense to me.

I still feel good about him and Nebraska.

why would that not make sense? because that is what ND is doing: giving him a shot at QB and now fuller is very interested.

So he can play DB? Good luck. Maybe they'll give him a shot at QB but doesn't make much sense to me.

why would that not make sense? because that is what ND is doing: giving him a shot at QB and now fuller is very interested.

It's because Notre Dame whiffed on Gunner Kiel, he is going to commit to LSU this weekend (rumor mill).

It's because Notre Dame whiffed on Gunner Kiel, he is going to commit to LSU this weekend (rumor mill).

Cause Brian Kelly has a great track record, one that doesn't exist, with option QBs.