ATH Devin Fuller

ADS

word on the ND boards is that Gunner Keil is committing to ND tonight or tomorrow (from their reliable sources). If it turns out to be true it sounds like Devin won't even visit ND.

wait, what? No ND boards believe keil is coming to ND; most think he is LSU bound...

http://www.domerdoma...ead.php?t=37449

Take it for what it is worth, not saying it is gospel. Both threads on Keil seem to think he is going there. Of course the LSU boards think he is coming their way too........

Why can't the rest of the world figure out that Devin will be a Husker. His destiny to come to Lincoln was set long ago.

As been mentioned before, Devin's mom was a back-up singer for the Boss and the E Street Band. The Boss released an album callled Nebraska. Nebraska is also a song on said album. Bo Pelini loves the Boss. Bo Pelini wants Devin. The circle is complete.

It so obvious, now the Domers and Rutgers should just accept their fate, and pray to Thor and Odin that they never see Nebraska on the same field when the "chosen one" is sporting the red N on his helmet.

Possibly the best comment ever made on this board.

I wish I shared your optimism, at this point I am really nervous about Devin. I don't like to be a "sky is falling" guy, but I really feel we may lose this kid. I have kind of felt like he wasn't ever going to come here. Now that I read his comments about ND, I feel even worse about it. It sounds like that is where he wants to be, if they still want him at QB (grew up a fan, coach is a fan, same team colors....etc..). At this point we have to hope Gunner Keil commits to ND and they cool on Devin. Out of all the recruits, this is the one I wanted most all along. Please, someone talk me off the edge and give me some news that points in another direction.

I wish I shared your optimism, at this point I am really nervous about Devin. I don't like to be a "sky is falling" guy, but I really feel we may lose this kid. I have kind of felt like he wasn't ever going to come here. Now that I read his comments about ND, I feel even worse about it. It sounds like that is where he wants to be, if they still want him at QB (grew up a fan, coach is a fan, same team colors....etc..). At this point we have to hope Gunner Keil commits to ND and they cool on Devin. Out of all the recruits, this is the one I wanted most all along. Please, someone talk me off the edge and give me some news that points in another direction.

I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend. You could cut ties from all the lies that you've been livin' in. And, if you don't want to see me again I would understand.

Hope this helped.

It is more concerning if the Domers get Shumate and Wright, than if Kiel committed to LSU.

Crewe, so you're saying that you also believe that they'll flip Fuller to DB if they get neither of those guys? They need all the help they can get defensively.

If they land neither of those guys, ND would move DF upon arrival. However, not landing those two would take away their biggest pull for them. And that is having a mini New Jersey "Dream Team" there. They got in late, are scrambling, and praying to that big mural at the stadium that they can convince DF that he could be a "QB" there.

It is more concerning if the Domers get Shumate and Wright, than if Kiel committed to LSU.

Crewe, so you're saying that you also believe that they'll flip Fuller to DB if they get neither of those guys? They need all the help they can get defensively.

If they land neither of those guys, ND would move DF upon arrival. However, not landing those two would take away their biggest pull for them. And that is having a mini New Jersey "Dream Team" there. They got in late, are scrambling, and praying to that big mural at the stadium that they can convince DF that he could be a "QB" there.

Now its actually quite funny seeing them run around trying, in any way they can, to bring in guys that they otherwise wouldn't have given a chance. Granted it won't be funny if they get DF or JW, but it also shows their lackadaisical approach to recruiting. I get the feeling that because "they are" Notre Dame, they go after the who's who of recruits and expect to land them(see Kiel) and not do their homework early on with lower rated prospects and expect them to commit because they are ND.