ATH Devin Fuller

ADS

was visited by both Beck AND Pelini...... they want him baaad!!

Old Tappan (N.J.) athlete Devin Fuller, is getting the full-court press from head coach Bo Pelini – and Beck. That’s Nebraska’s two highest-profile guys in one living room for a full night.

“It was a very good visit I had with the coaches,”

“They were just letting me know I’m their top option and they want me really bad. Then we also talked about early playing time and how they would use me as a quarterback.”

Yes, quarterback.

“Definitely, I think it’s a good offense for me,” he said. “I like how they use the quarterback and I think there is a chance for me to play early if I were to go there.”

Fuller still has Alabama, Rutgers and TCU on his list, but I think Nebraska caught a break when Penn State became Tabloid Central. I liked Fuller for heading to Happy Valley and starting at QB there midway through his first season. Maybe not now.

was visited by both Beck AND Pelini...... they want him baaad!!

Old Tappan (N.J.) athlete Devin Fuller, is getting the full-court press from head coach Bo Pelini – and Beck. That’s Nebraska’s two highest-profile guys in one living room for a full night.

“It was a very good visit I had with the coaches,”

“They were just letting me know I’m their top option and they want me really bad. Then we also talked about early playing time and how they would use me as a quarterback.”

Yes, quarterback.

“Definitely, I think it’s a good offense for me,” he said. “I like how they use the quarterback and I think there is a chance for me to play early if I were to go there.”

Fuller still has Alabama, Rutgers and TCU on his list, but I think Nebraska caught a break when Penn State became Tabloid Central. I liked Fuller for heading to Happy Valley and starting at QB there midway through his first season. Maybe not now.

Shoot I want Fuller really bad, but its great to hear the staff is going all out for him.

Fuller is a ridiculous athlete, if Armstrong is good as advertised Fuller might be a WR. Either way I want him no matter the position

I've pretty much decided that athletes come to Nebraska to die. Why? B/c we stick them out at WR and can't or won't throw to them. Fuller needs to be part of the running game in some capacity. Whether lined up at RB, QB once in awhile, slot with jet sweeps, etc. He HAS to get the ball in his hands. Same for Turner. We aren't using him right. He is not a good blocker, but they are determined to leave him at WR and make him block but never throw him the ball. Hand the f'ing ball off to him and let him run!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Fuller is a ridiculous athlete, if Armstrong is good as advertised Fuller might be a WR. Either way I want him no matter the position

I've pretty much decided that athletes come to Nebraska to die. Why? B/c we stick them out at WR and can't or won't throw to them. Fuller needs to be part of the running game in some capacity. Whether lined up at RB, QB once in awhile, slot with jet sweeps, etc. He HAS to get the ball in his hands. Same for Turner. We aren't using him right. He is not a good blocker, but they are determined to leave him at WR and make him block but never throw him the ball. Hand the f'ing ball off to him and let him run!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

One thing we've never done that I think we need to start doing is more of the Wildcat/Pistol stuff. I agree with the point you made, and point you to Oregon's offense. What do they like to do? Get the two fastest guys... put them in a wildcat formation... and say go.

He was our leading receiver until he started taking it easy.

I agree that I'd like to see him have the ball more but he's got to do his part.

We dont use Turner or Abdullah half as much as we should

Nor Green. I really hope this changes next year.

I REALLY hope this changes BEFORE next year!! It NEEDS to start with the bowl game!! The coaches have a month to really work closely with these young kids with no distractions. Lets see what kind of coaches we really have.

We dont use Turner or Abdullah half as much as we should

Nor Green. I really hope this changes next year.

I REALLY hope this changes BEFORE next year!! It NEEDS to start with the bowl game!! The coaches have a month to really work closely with these young kids with no distractions. Lets see what kind of coaches we really have.

You guys crack me up. The true frosh are getting the ball plenty. It's not like any of those were lighting up the field when they did get chances. They've all got 3-4 more years to improve and earn more time.

Agree, RedDenver. Especially on Aaron Green. He's super fast and will likely be a human highlight reel at some point in his career at NU, but the few times I saw him run the ball, he didn't follow his blocks very well. His run in the Iowa game comes to mind. He tried to get outside and missed the hole right off of the right tackle.

Of all of the RBs I thought Heard ran the best. And when I say that, I mean he ran the most like Rex.

Agree, RedDenver. Especially on Aaron Green. He's super fast and will likely be a human highlight reel at some point in his career at NU, but the few times I saw him run the ball, he didn't follow his blocks very well. His run in the Iowa game comes to mind. He tried to get outside and missed the hole right off of the right tackle.

Of all of the RBs I thought Heard ran the best. And when I say that, I mean he ran the most like Rex.

I love Green but see him being the 3rd best out of the freshman -- Abdullah, Heard, Green