ATH Devin Fuller

ADS

Are any coaches paying Mr. Fuller a visit this week?

Seriously dude. Have you ever seen the Pg Up button on your keyboard. If you take the time and look through the thread you won't be getting such a harsh reply

People actually use that button!!! I thought everyone just used the mouse arrow!

Have you ever used the "end" button? I am kind of worried to hit it!

On that note, I was worried about "hitting it" a few nights ago but I still did. Lets just say it was worth it in the end, if you know what i mean.

Seriously dude. Have you ever seen the Pg Up button on your keyboard. If you take the time and look through the thread you won't be getting such a harsh reply

People actually use that button!!! I thought everyone just used the mouse arrow!

On that note, I was worried about "hitting it" a few nights ago but I still did. Lets just say it was worth it in the end, if you know what i mean.

So you are saying you "hit the end" button and you were satisfied with the results............

So you are saying you "hit the end" button and you were satisfied with the results............

When you say it that way, it just sounds cheap!

kanye.gif

kanye.gif

It will take awhile for the symptoms to show up, if you know what I mean.

What are some good positions Fuller could play other than QB? He looks like he'd make a good WR

If he doesn't play QB, he'll be a receiver/returner. But I really seeing him playing QB tho.

Me too. Our best QB recruits always have the label "ATH"

The thing that I really like about Devin is his lateral quickness and improvisation while running. In Beck's O, a QB that can make a guy or two miss is huge in the 'Belly G' series, something I really wish T Mart had.