ATH Devin Fuller

ADS

Fuller will end up being ours. We need a secord QB. Alford will either stay close to home or go Pro Baseball. Fuller is our best guy left and we want him at QB... TCU wants him at safety... Rutgers has no major BCS bowl contention, nor do they provide his talents National Exposure week in and week out like we do. He had a good visit and good in home.... In the end he chooses us.

Fuller will end up being ours. We need a secord QB. Alford will either stay close to home or go Pro Baseball. Fuller is our best guy left and we want him at QB... TCU wants him at safety... Rutgers has no major BCS bowl contention, nor do they provide his talents National Exposure week in and week out like we do. He had a good visit and good in home.... In the end he chooses us.

I think he is ours too, but dont underestimate Greg Schiano and his ability to keep NJ talent in the state of NJ. He has been doing it for years, and it looks like he could snag some big ones this year. Darius Hamilton, Quanzell Lambert, Elijah Shumate, and Devin Fuller all still have Rutgers in their favorites.

I like your thinking.

I think he is ours too, but dont underestimate Greg Schiano and his ability to keep NJ talent in the state of NJ. He has been doing it for years, and it looks like he could snag some big ones this year. Darius Hamilton, Quanzell Lambert, Elijah Shumate, and Devin Fuller all still have Rutgers in their favorites.

THIS and last I checked the Big East has a tie in to the Orange Bowl which last I checked is a BCS bowl

THIS and last I checked the Big East has a tie in to the Orange Bowl which last I checked is a BCS bowl

Which is likely Boise's tie-in until they take the Big East's bid away in a year or two.

Which is likely Boise's tie-in until they take the Big East's bid away in a year or two.

^^^^^This. The way the Big East is looking I'd be scared to be a college in the conference, therefore I think as a recruit you might want to look at that and be a little worried if you commit to a Big East school about where you might be playing football, how much exposure you are going to get in the future, if your conference will have a BCS tie in, or if your school will have a football program in the future. The Big East is a mess and I don't see it making it much longer as a conference IMO.

^^^^^This. The way the Big East is looking I'd be scared to be a college in the conference, therefore I think as a recruit you might want to look at that and be a little worried if you commit to a Big East school about where you might be playing football, how much exposure you are going to get in the future, if your conference will have a BCS tie in, or if your school will have a football program in the future. The Big East is a mess and I don't see it making it much longer as a conference IMO.

National Exposure

B1G>Big East

Rich Rod is trying to get Devin to visit Arizona.

This is true. Devin would fit well in his scheme, but I can't say U of A is gonna be challenging for Pac 12 supremacy...

Nor have they ever challenged for and PAC 10 or PAC 12 title, and they might have the worst football facilities in the country.

Fuller is a ridiculous athlete, if Armstrong is good as advertised Fuller might be a WR. Either way I want him no matter the position

I've pretty much decided that athletes come to Nebraska to die. Why? B/c we stick them out at WR and can't or won't throw to them. Fuller needs to be part of the running game in some capacity. Whether lined up at RB, QB once in awhile, slot with jet sweeps, etc. He HAS to get the ball in his hands. Same for Turner. We aren't using him right. He is not a good blocker, but they are determined to leave him at WR and make him block but never throw him the ball. Hand the f'ing ball off to him and let him run!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Are you so sure they are determined to keep Turner at WR!? He may redshirt next season to gain some serious size and then I've heard the coaches are going to leave the decision up to him on whether he decides to be a WR or a QB. I think we have a good shot at getting Fuller

So I just watched his highlight tape again, and since Seisay committed, Fuller moves to #1 on my must-get list, right ahead of Quanzell Lambert and Jordan Diggs.

We all talked last year about how Bubba Starling could come in and take T-Mart's place, but THIS guy really really could. He shows a great arm, throws well on the move, is very fast, and is also a shifty runner. He takes Taylor's skill sets and ups them about 3 notches.