ATH Devin Fuller

ADS

Well we can always hope Notre Dame chokes and gets crushed by FSU tomorrow. Lol... Which recruiting star laden team can underachieve less? There's your winner.

Hopefully FSU rolls and that leaves a bad taste in Devin's mouth...

This isn't out of the realm of possibility. The Noles' D matches up really well against ND and I get the feeling they'll also move the ball against that vaunted Irish D, just a feeling.

I'll be shocked if he comes now.

Even if Devin doesn't come to the :bigredn: ... why would it be a shock to you? I would understand if he choose these schools based on the opportunity sold him.

I'm still solid in the view that we have as good or better a chance then most.

He's more or less indicated ND is where he wants to go so he can live the dream of being a QB. His very minor concern according to what I've been told is if Kelly will still be coaching by the time he's a Jr. If ND loses the bowl game Kelly will be under pressure to win big next year to avoid the hot seat. If they win it, that seemingly goes away for a few years because everywhere other than Nebraska (tongue in cheek) 9 wins is a good season.

Even if Devin doesn't come to the :bigredn: ... why would it be a shock to you? I would understand if he choose these schools based on the opportunity sold him.

He's more or less indicated ND is where he wants to go so he can live the dream of being a QB. His very minor concern according to what I've been told is if Kelly will still be coaching by the time he's a Jr. If ND loses the bowl game Kelly will be under pressure to win big next year to avoid the hot seat. If they win it, that seemingly goes away for a few years because everywhere other than Nebraska (tongue in cheek) 9 wins is a good season.

This has been my train of thought for a while. They better hope FSU doesn't beat them tomorrow, which is entirely possible. Looking at their schedule next year, I see possibly 4 losses next, if their D doesn't improve. ND is running the risk of having their 4th coach in a decade if things don't improve. I also bet Fuller is only a QB for no more than 2 years under Kelly.

Well, I don't think Devin will ever be a QB at ND. Kelly wants a QB who is a drop back pro style QB. If Devin wants to play at ND he will have to switch positions.

• Fire 1

Well, I don't think Devin will ever be a QB at ND. Kelly wants a QB who is a drop back pro style QB. If Devin wants to play at ND he will have to switch positions.

Exactly. Our guys need to make sure he knows that, and tell him to come to Nebraska if he wants a real shot at being a QB.

I know I don't follow recruiting real closely, but I just feel like Fuller will be a Husker before things are said and done. January will be a HUGE month for Nebraska recruiting.

I hope so. You hear all doom and gloom from one side and not much from the other at the moment. I was told we're not as bad off as it sounds...but I have no clue what exactly that means.

Devin's process has taken a lot of dips and dives throughout the year. After his visit he was all but N. I don't expect it to change either. We will not know anything until NLOI day.

thank god its only a little more than a month a way... i dont if i can take the stress anymore... but its a good kinda stress

This has been my train of thought for a while. They better hope FSU doesn't beat them tomorrow, which is entirely possible. Looking at their schedule next year, I see possibly 4 losses next, if their D doesn't improve. ND is running the risk of having their 4th coach in a decade if things don't improve. I also bet Fuller is only a QB for no more than 2 years under Kelly.

IF nd was looking at him as a QB he wouldn't even get two years. The Domers are ubber geeked about Everett Golson who is redshirting this year. He is a dual threat guy from Florida, and the staff speaks highly of the kid. Devin would end up a DB or slot guy in South Bend.