ATH Devin Fuller

ADS

My coworker sitting here has seen this kid play twice, and said this kid is the truth. Supposedly he'll declare where he's going this saturday.

If that's the case, I'm getting a feeling of nervousness. He hadn't given an indication of his timetable.

It's apparently between us and TCU. His Dad played at TCU but his HS team runs our style of offense, so infer from that what you will. Just trying to help out here, since I never post in the recruiting section.

• Fire 2
My coworker sitting here has seen this kid play twice, and said this kid is the truth. Supposedly he'll declare where he's going this saturday.

If that's the case, I'm getting a feeling of nervousness. He hadn't given an indication of his timetable.

It's apparently between us and TCU. His Dad played at TCU but his HS team runs our style of offense, so infer from that what you will. Just trying to help out here, since I never post in the recruiting section.

Your info is definitely appreciated.

Your info is definitely appreciated.

wish I could take the credit, kid I work with saw him play in the past two NJ Section 1 State Championships..

Just hope we get him

Well he does want to play QB... Follow your own path Fuller! Let hope he doesn't have metaling parents (which has kinda been the theme of this year - Westerkamp, possibly Diggs and Afalava)

Well he does want to play QB... Follow your own path Fuller! Let hope he doesn't have metaling parents (which has kinda been the theme of this year - Westerkamp, possibly Diggs and Afalava)

I hope so too. Talking to the kid I work with, he was playing QB, special teams (punt & kick returns), and excelling at them all.

I hope so too. Talking to the kid I work with, he was playing QB, special teams (punt & kick returns), and excelling at them all.

Didn't TCU tell Devin that they wanted him at Safety?

For me the combo of DF with JW and are three RB's in waiting are the next Turner Gill, Mike Rozier and Irving Fryar combo. Might not be as compelling at the RB but I feel good about this analogy and in some ways these recruits have more upside. Now if they can see it.

So when it is all said and done this kid, the WR and the 3 RB’s have a chance to be better then arguably the 3 best to ever play those positions at Nebraska? :dunno That is a lot of speculation off of High School tape and very limited carries at the D1 level.

For me the combo of DF with JW and are three RB's in waiting are the next Turner Gill, Mike Rozier and Irving Fryar combo. Might not be as compelling at the RB but I feel good about this analogy and in some ways these recruits have more upside. Now if they can see it.

So when it is all said and done this kid, the WR and the 3 RB’s have a chance to be better then arguably the 3 best to ever play those positions at Nebraska? :dunno That is a lot of speculation off of High School tape and very limited carries at the D1 level.

Ya, I was saying that. I think DF can be better then TG, certainly think that of JW over IF. The only question mark if one of those RB's or a combo of a couple can do what MR did.

Speculation? Ya, I read a lot on hear on that. I didn't state it as fact. I stated as "I could see".

It's an "upside" feeling like I had with Rex.

We shall see. Hope to land DF and JW and then see what happens. And by the way, Rex would be a much bigger "hit" here at NU had their been more pieces to the puzzle. I think these two recruits would come into a better situation then Rex, except for Suh and that defense.

Just an opinion. I guess I could be the "sky is falling" kind of person. Oh well.

Jordan "fence sitter I'll might be in your CAMP" better than Irving fryar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ppppppppppppplllllllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeee!!!!! Better than NFL HALL OA FAMER Irving Fryar!!!! I don't care if you are comparing productivity to potential.... Oh wait I do care!!!! These threads are fun till people like you decide to in all seriousness to take it upon yourself to proclaim what amounts to all high school kids as better than our existing hall of famers. UFB!!!

So when it is all said and done this kid, the WR and the 3 RBs have a chance to be better then arguably the 3 best to ever play those positions at Nebraska? :dunno That is a lot of speculation off of High School tape and very limited carries at the D1 level.
Ya, I was saying that. I think DF can be better then TG, certainly think that of JW over IF. The only question mark if one of those RB's or a combo of a couple can do what MR did. Speculation? Ya, I read a lot on hear on that. I didn't state it as fact. I stated as "I could see". It's an "upside" feeling like I had with Rex. We shall see. Hope to land DF and JW and then see what happens. And by the way, Rex would be a much bigger "hit" here at NU had their been more pieces to the puzzle. I think these two recruits would come into a better situation then Rex, except for Suh and that defense. Just an opinion. I guess I could be the "sky is falling" kind of person. Oh well.

I hope you are right :thumbs

Jordan "fence sitter I'll might be in your CAMP" better than Irving fryar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ppppppppppppplllllllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeee!!!!! Better than NFL HALL OA FAMER Irving Fryar!!!! I don't care if you are comparing productivity to potential.... Oh wait I do care!!!! These threads are fun till people like you decide to in all seriousness to take it upon yourself to proclaim what amounts to all high school kids as better than our existing hall of famers. UFB!!!

I didn't think Irving Fryar is a NFL hall of famer, when was he enshrined? I must have been really drunk and missed it.

Devin says he is still looking for the perfect fit... as in he hasn't found it yet. He said he thinks he has the most chance of playing early at either UCLA or Arizona. He said that Arizona's offense probably fits him best right now. He also said that TCU's visit was right up there with Nebraska. He doesn't seem to have Nebraska ahead of anyone right now and is seriously looking because he doesn't feel like he has found one that stands out as the right fit right now. He even rated his NU visit as an 8.5 and his TCU visit as a 9. Those are the only 2 visits he has taken so far... he will visit Rutgers, UCLA, and then either Notre Dame or Arizona. He does have family in California. This is a tough race to tell... Personally I think this is going to drag out until signing day. He has indicated he wants to take his remaining 3 officials before deciding.

He also said he is looking for a program that will teach him pro style stuff for the next level. He is convinced he is going to be an NFL QB after college. And is already thinking ahead to that.