ATH Devin Fuller

ADS

If he only wants to here that he will a qb no matter what, and I am sure that's what he wants here at UCLA and waiting to here from Baylor, and not wanting to here he can play another position if it doesn't work out, probably won't get him on campus, at Neb. Martinez wasn't looked at as a qb from almost all schools, but was labeled ATH. Look at the growing pains he has had, and is still having, trying to be an all a round qb. If Fuller wants a guarantee, than he probably won't be signing with us. I wouldn't think our coaches want to go through trying to build another qb. jmo

GBR!!!

Did you watch his highlight film? He's miles beyond where Taylor was coming out of high school.

He supposedly had a really good time on his Nebraska visit and other recruits said he was glowing.... but didn't really say a peep afterwards and gave it an 8. With how these schools are coming in last minute trying to pick him off... I wonder if he won't go where he gets paid best. That's right, I said it. He's gettin' paper...

marc_tyler_usc_bread.jpg

• Fire 2

With how these schools are coming in last minute trying to pick him off... I wonder if he won't go where he gets paid best. That's right, I said it. He's gettin' paper...

:facepalm: Seriously?!? Not one of the better posts you've presented

You mean to tell me that she's posted something good in the past?

• Fire 2
Every passing day Fuller seems to be a bigger longshot, I would say the chances of him coming here now are slim to none.

I agree. This makes Armstrong's commitment and steadiness important.

Makes Alonzo Moore's recruitment/commitment all the more important. The coaches loved they way he ran the option when he was here for our QB camp last summer.

Every passing day Fuller seems to be a bigger longshot, I would say the chances of him coming here now are slim to none.

I agree. This makes Armstrong's commitment and steadiness important.

Makes Alonzo Moore's recruitment/commitment all the more important. The coaches loved they way he ran the option when he was here for our QB camp last summer.

How much of a threat is Miss State for him in your opinion?