ATH Devin Fuller

ADS

heard some murmers too........ but you never know what to believe or not to believe

my gut tells me its only a matter of time.....

some new coaches have really stepped it up this year in terms of recruiting....

not to get off topic but who do you think has been the most valuable....?

What coaches do you feel have stepped up?

i think ross els (debo, Zaire and Michael rose are pretty good gets and he is right there with Devin Fuller) and john garrison ( helped with Michael rose, Jordan Westerkamp and is working on Nate Iese/vincent valentine pretty hard) have stepped up a bit.... i hearCorey raymond is trying real hard... he has a brough a TON of guys to visit but none have committed as of yet though i bet we get a few (Brandon Beaver, alonzao moore, Mohammed Siesel, marcus rios)

and as usually JP is out there for some big names

heard some murmers too........ but you never know what to believe or not to believe

my gut tells me its only a matter of time.....

some new coaches have really stepped it up this year in terms of recruiting....

not to get off topic but who do you think has been the most valuable....?

What coaches do you feel have stepped up?

i think ross els (debo, Zaire and Michael rose are pretty good gets and he is right there with Devin Fuller) and john garrison ( helped with Michael rose, Jordan Westerkamp and is working on Nate Iese/vincent valentine pretty hard) have stepped up a bit.... i hearCorey raymond is trying real hard... he has a brough a TON of guys to visit but none have committed as of yet though i bet we get a few (Brandon Beaver, alonzao moore, Mohammed Siesel, marcus rios)

and as usually JP is out there for some big names

Strike off that first name and just stick with JG. Raymond will be a huge factor in time, and was actually more involved with Debo. Don't forget that CR is also largely involved with Rios and Seisay.

Personally for me Garrison has been a huge suprise on the recruiting front. He has worked the MIdwest awesomely. And don't forget he was the lead and a big factor for King Frazier(a 3 Star, for the star types) to walk on.

From ESPN (Insider if you have it):

Devin Fuller is in no hurry to tackle his recruitment.

The four-star athlete from Old Tappen (N.J.) Northern Valley said he's not sure when he'll take more official visits nor is he sure when he'll announce his final decision.

The one thing that the 6-foot-1, 190-pounder is sure of is that he will definitely be taking official visits to Rutgers and Texas Christian at a yet to be determined time.

Fuller, No. 39 in the ESPNU 150, has taken only one official visit – a trip to Nebraska on Oct. 7.

Fuller is the top prospect in New Jersey and the seventh best athlete prospect in the nation.

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/hs_sports/football/134720458_CLASSIC_REWIND.html

As far as defending Fuller, Olsen and defensive coordinator Wayne Demikoff have had their share of sleepless nights in watching hours of film.

"That kid can break off on a 10-yard run, or just as easily a 90 yarder," Olsen said. "Third and 10 doesn't mean anything, he can go at any time. This is a state championship game, you wouldn't expect anything less."