ATH Devin Fuller

ADS

Thats a good sign!!!!!!!!!

sounds like its fate........

He's visiting Penn state this weekend, im sure Bama will make sure PSU has a bad showing.

It's an unofficial visit, so nothing major.

Lambert is going with him as well. I think QL wants to see Bama more in person than the Lions, so maybe it is a little something aspeedlin if Devin talked QL to come with him. That is a lot for an little unofficial. Let the Derrick Williams lauding begin.

Thats a good sign!!!!!!!!!

sounds like its fate........

He's visiting Penn state this weekend, im sure Bama will make sure PSU has a bad showing.

It's an unofficial visit, so nothing major.

Lambert is going with him as well. I think QL wants to see Bama more in person than the Lions, so maybe it is a little something aspeedlin if Devin talked QL to come with him. That is a lot for an little unofficial. Let the Derrick Williams lauding begin.

Penn State has 3 LB's already committed so I agree with you Paul, Lambert wants to see the tide in person. The thing that might save our bacon with Fuller is that he really wants to play QB, and Penn State is not recruiting him as a QB. I jusy hope the Derrick Williams factor doesnt sway DF that much.

Penn State has 3 LB's already committed so I agree with you Paul, Lambert wants to see the tide in person. The thing that might save our bacon with Fuller is that he really wants to play QB, and Penn State is not recruiting him as a QB. I jusy hope the Derrick Williams factor doesnt sway DF that much.

I agree about the QB thing 100% But there was a reason I threw out the Derrick Williams things. A fellow east coast kid that was electric with the ball in his hands. You keep getting that thrown at ya and eventually you may start seeing things that way. They only lose Moye this year and already have two WRs commmitted. Plus the coach needs medimusal to help him crap, whereas Bo just can scare the sh#t out of ya :LOLtartar

I for one think DF is and will be a better QB than Tommy Armstrong. This kid is just electric. And Penn State is really high on Mornhinweg.

I agree about the QB thing 100% But there was a reason I threw out the Derrick Williams things. A fellow east coast kid that was electric with the ball in his hands. You keep getting that thrown at ya and eventually you may start seeing things that way. They only lose Moye this year and already have two WRs commmitted. Plus the coach needs medimusal to help him crap, whereas Bo just can scare the sh#t out of ya :LOLtartar

I for one think DF is and will be a better QB than Tommy Armstrong. This kid is just electric. And Penn State is really high on Mornhinweg.

Me and EZ both think DF and Tommy will be N when the dust settles. Tommy wont be as big of a battle. I hate to think about Fuller lining up in the slot against us IF he goes to Penn State. And Skylar Mornhinweg is a pretty good QB prospect, I dont blame them for being high on him.

DF and Beck together in this new offense could be a thing of beauty.

you guys know more than me.... but maybe DF is the reason why Southern Miss is still in the picture for TA.........

Actually Southern Miss is still in the picture for Tommy because he's originally from Mississippi. And I believe his Mom still lives near Hateysville, or pretty darn close.

you guys know more than me.... but maybe DF is the reason why Southern Miss is still in the picture for TA.........

Actually Southern Miss is still in the picture for Tommy because he's originally from Mississippi. And I believe his Mom still lives near Hateysville, or pretty darn close.

We will get AT LEAST one of the two. I don't see us missing both, but I do put it as a good chance to get both.

Read this whole thread again this morning. If it truly is down to us, Penn State and Rutgers ... I just don't see any person in any of those programs that creates a perception of how DF fits into their program. At Nebraska, you can see a history of great athletes who have played the QB spot. Thus, if DF doesn't choose NU I'd be surprized. Penn State just doesn't have any histroy there like we do. There will have to be a few other factors that come in to play and are bigger then my perceptions.

Read some updated on Rivals today on DF and Tommy so got me thinking about DF again.

I love the idea of adding DF with Tommy.

Gotta add depth at QB and if one guy wins the job the other guy is so athletic they can help out elsewhere IE: turner.

i;d really like to get DF too.... real real bad.... but i'm pretty stoked too how the staff is shooting for the stars this year.... whatever happens i like the attitude we have got going on when it comes to recruiting!

• Fire 1

Read this whole thread again this morning. If it truly is down to us, Penn State and Rutgers ... I just don't see any person in any of those programs that creates a perception of how DF fits into their program. At Nebraska, you can see a history of great athletes who have played the QB spot. Thus, if DF doesn't choose NU I'd be surprized. Penn State just doesn't have any histroy there like we do. There will have to be a few other factors that come in to play and are bigger then my perceptions.

Read some updated on Rivals today on DF and Tommy so got me thinking about DF again.

Here's the deal in regards to Penn State. Joe Pa has been getting kids off the East Coast left and right. There are a ton of kids that are in the "mold" of DF that litter that their roster. They probably are really pushing the Derrik Willams angle on him, and with a freak athlete like Devin I honestly can see how that could be a draw for them. They have had the duel threat QBs in the recent past actually and Bolden would fit that mold now, but they are really high on the Mornhinweg kid at QB.

Here at NU the coaches are pushing the promise of letting him start at QB, but Devin can easily end up like Jamal Turner, And that definitely would not be a bad fallback option. The biggest thing NU has going for it as of today is that they are the only school that is being straight upfront with him about letting him start his college career at QB. Personally I think Devin is night and day better than Armstrong in what he can bring to the program as a QB. And that isn't a knock on TA, Devin just brings an added element to the table.