T-Mart Predictions

3,000 rushing 4,000 passing 57 total TDs

Right, but what will he do in game two?

Hey, I did it in NCAA football.

lol you need to step it up to heisman difficutly my friend! but in all seriousness i think his rushing yards will take a pretty big hit because most of the time he will be asked to catch and through the ball instead of sitting in the pocket, and i think when we run the zone option his reads will be better this year and he wont pull the ball as often. but with that said that will cause the defense to play more honest so he might have alot of big gains. idk only the season will tell all i know is i hope whatever he does it equals lots of points and wins!

It was actually like 2000yds rushing and 2800yds passing with with about 40+ combined TD's on heisman. Slot F Wing and Wishbone tight are your friends.

Which playbook do you use, Saunders? We're talking NCAA '11, right?

I use the Multiple Playbook in NCAA '11. It's the closest to what we did last year. We'll finally have custom playbooks in '12, so mine is going to feature some Pistol, Ace, I-Form, Wishbone, and Shotgun formations. Can't wait.

Finally! I have pleaded for custom playbooks for years! Now I can use Nebraska's O and also have the auburn wildcat spread!

My realistic predictions for the upcoming season, if Martinez doesnt go down with an injury.

1600 yards passing 12 TDs 8 INTs

1300 yards rushing 15 TDs 5 fumbles

All conference Honorable Mention or 3rd team behind Pryor and D. Robinson.

WTF??

Those aren't bad numbers. Alright.....who hacked huskerscott's account?

Lol. I noticed that too. Huskerscott's all, "T-Mart is kinda shaky and may lose his starting gig to Carnes. On the other hand, he'll probably have ~3,000 combined yards and 17 TDs."

I love you guys.

Heh....yeah, we'll all diss each other until the cows come home but come game day we're blood brothers.

based off last years stats I came to my bold prediction.....

rushing was 965 yards- average per game was 80.4 yards

passing was 1631 yards- average per game was 135.9 yards

I based this off a 12 game season, which he sat two games.

Total yards per game-216.3.

Now for 2011 I figured a 14 game season, making the CCG, bowl game and a healthy Martinez.

1600 yards passing-114.2 yards per game

1300 yards rushing- 92.8 yards per game

Total yards per game-207.

So I actually have his numbers going down overall this next year. Honestly I think their will be 4 games that will probably inflate his numbers alittle bit.... Wyoming, Tenn-Chatt., Minnesota, and Fresno. Im curious to see what he does against conference opponents.

Honestly I think their will be 4 games that will probably inflate his numbers alittle bit.... Wyoming, Tenn-Chatt., Minnesota, and Fresno. Im curious to see what he does against conference opponents.

I really, really, really hope he comes out with that blazing speed against TennChatt. If he doesn't that means he isn't healed and won't be healed all season. That means Carnes, most likely, and while I liked what I saw in the scrimmage, I don't want back-to-back years of Redshirt Freshman growing pains.

This will be a miserable season if Martinez isn't ready to go come August.

Honestly I think their will be 4 games that will probably inflate his numbers alittle bit.... Wyoming, Tenn-Chatt., Minnesota, and Fresno. Im curious to see what he does against conference opponents.

I really, really, really hope he comes out with that blazing speed against TennChatt. If he doesn't that means he isn't healed and won't be healed all season. That means Carnes, most likely, and while I liked what I saw in the scrimmage, I don't want back-to-back years of Redshirt Freshman growing pains.

if he isnt healthy by then dont count fresno as an easy win, i know they arent the greatest team in the world, but they always seem to play teams close that they shouldnt

if he isnt healthy by then dont count fresno as an easy win, i know they arent the greatest team in the world, but they always seem to play teams close that they shouldnt

Huskerscott seems to think they're a typical SunBelt team. I think they're wayyyy better than that.

Fresno State is no gimme whatsoever with their recent history of being road warriors. They walked into USC a couple of years ago when the Trojans were almost unbeatable and had a wild slobberknocker that they almost won. Hill is a damn fine coach too. We better have our "A" game ready to roll.

Huskerscott seems to think they're a typical SunBelt team. I think they're wayyyy better than that.

Fresno State is no gimme whatsoever with their recent history of being road warriors. They walked into USC a couple of years ago when the Trojans were almost unbeatable and had a wild slobberknocker that they almost won. Hill is a damn fine coach too. We better have our "A" game ready to roll.

How good is Fresno State???? In 2010 they were 60th in total defense, 83rd in points given up. Finished around 70th in total offense, and 48th in scoring offense. They got crushed by Boise State 51-0. Remember Idaho, Fresno barely squeaked by them 23-20. I know they had a good RB, cant think of his name, but I believe he is gone.

This not the same Fresno team that almost beat USC like 7 years ago. Pat Hill is great coach, they go to bowls every year, but lately they have been about an 8 win team every year in the WAC.

Im trying to figure out why all sudden people think Fresno is good. Is it because I thought Martinez would have good game against them. I cant win either way.

I guessing beating mid-level WAC teams arent gimmes anymore.

How good is Fresno State???? In 2010 they were 60th in total defense, 83rd in points given up. Finished around 70th in total offense, and 48th in scoring offense. They got crushed by Boise State 51-0. Remember Idaho, Fresno barely squeaked by them 23-20. I know they had a good RB, cant think of his name, but I believe he is gone.

This not the same Fresno team that almost beat USC like 7 years ago. Pat Hill is great coach, they go to bowls every year, but lately they have been about an 8 win team every year in the WAC.

Im trying to figure out why all sudden people think Fresno is good. Is it because I thought Martinez would have good game against them. I cant win either way.

I guessing beating mid-level WAC teams arent gimmes anymore.

all i am saying, is fresno is one of those teams who seem to play well against teams alot better than them. i think it could be another sdsu kinda game like what we had last year when we should have killed them instead we had our hands full

Fresno State is not a Sunbelt team. This team deserves respect.

Last year they nearly beat Nevada who beat Boise the following week. We are running some Pistol I think. They obviously know how to stop it as they stopped the master of it.

They have given Wisconsin fits twice, lost in double overtime in 2009 at Wisconsin, and beat Rutgers and UCLA 2008, while losing again to Wisconsin 13-10. I think we win the game, but if we show up like we did against SDSU and Washington2 we will get our asses handed to us.. Pat Hill gets every ounce out of them and I guarantee you the game is circled on their calander.

That is one of the problems with the coaching staff, they take teams for granted and it is going to bite them sometime. But I think Bo knows how good they are and will be ready.

Last year they nearly beat Nevada who beat Boise the following week. We are running some Pistol I think. They obviously know how to stop it as they stopped the master of it.

They have given Wisconsin fits twice, lost in double overtime in 2009 at Wisconsin, and beat Rutgers and UCLA 2008, while losing again to Wisconsin 13-10. I think we win the game, but if we show up like we did against SDSU and Washington2 we will get our asses handed to us.. Pat Hill gets every ounce out of them and I guarantee you the game is circled on their calander.

That is one of the problems with the coaching staff, they take teams for granted and it is going to bite them sometime. But I think Bo knows how good they are and will be ready.

I was just pointing that this game should be a gimme if this team comes out ready to play. I said Martinez could have good game because Fresno is not very good on defense, let alone on the other side of the ball.

It doesnt matter what I post on here it will get debated to the bitter end, that much is true.

I was just pointing that this game should be a gimme if this team comes out ready to play. I said Martinez could have good game because Fresno is not very good on defense, let alone on the other side of the ball.

It doesnt matter what I post on here it will get debated to the bitter end, that much is true.

i will agree with you that if NU comes to play they should smoke them, BUT it seems like NU tends to play down to their opponents sometimes and fresno isnt one of those teams you wanna play down to cuz they are capable of beating you if you do. like you said earlier pat hill is a great coach and he will have his team ready to take advantage of every chance we give them to make it a game

My realistic predictions for the upcoming season, if Martinez doesnt go down with an injury.

1600 yards passing 12 TDs 8 INTs

1300 yards rushing 15 TDs 5 fumbles

All conference Honorable Mention or 3rd team behind Pryor and D. Robinson.

Read the other posts. I'll say this is the one I agree with most if T-Mart is healthy. I'll say:

1750 yards passing 13 TDs 7 INTs

1150 yards rushing 13 TDs 6 fumbles lost

I do think that if T-Mart is bitten by the injury bug and/or is inconsitent passing, then we will see Carnes quickly. I sure hope he has a good year because if he does that means we are doing well. If not, it probably means we lost to someone we should not have (Holiday Bowl cough cough UW cough).