random thought about the penn state series

It's a cool idea when USC/UCLA does it for their rivalry, but they both have to subtract one timeout per half becuause they both wear home uniforms.

Or at least that was the rule last I heard.

I give kudos to USC and UCLA for taking the punishment due to the rule, but the rule is stupid, but I believe that is the "penalty" if both teams wear their home uniforms, it's dumb, but that's the NCAA for ya.

I think in a game like that we might need the extra timeout, so I would say no to that just from the rule standpoint.

It's a cool idea when USC/UCLA does it for their rivalry, but they both have to subtract one timeout per half becuause they both wear home uniforms.

Or at least that was the rule last I heard.

I give kudos to USC and UCLA for taking the punishment due to the rule, but the rule is stupid, but I believe that is the "penalty" if both teams wear their home uniforms, it's dumb, but that's the NCAA for ya.

I think in a game like that we might need the extra timeout, so I would say no to that just from the rule standpoint.

They changed that rule in the NCAA rule changes the year after USC and UCLA rekindled that tradition, I believe. If both schools are willing they can wear home uniforms without penalty.

• Fire 1

They changed that rule in the NCAA rule changes the year after USC and UCLA rekindled that tradition, I believe. If both schools are willing they can wear home uniforms without penalty.

Ah. I had not heard that. That is good to know because the rule was stupid anyway.

Now only if the NCAA could fix a few other things.....

This would be awesome. It would be more awesome if we got rid of the pants and shoulder stripes; the game would look amazing.

when i first read this, my brain read it as "got rid of the pants, and shoulder stripes". a pantless game wouldnt be all that awesome.

lol talk about groundbreaking uniforms

This would be awesome. It would be more awesome if we got rid of the pants and shoulder stripes; the game would look amazing.

when i first read this, my brain read it as "got rid of the pants, and shoulder stripes". a pantless game wouldnt be all that awesome.

lol talk about groundbreaking uniforms

please dont give nike any ideas! :LOLtartar

I'm suprised Oregon hasn't done it yet.

And +1 to the OP.