NY Giants

I was really hoping the Vikes would have drafted him...I was getting excited as the Vikes pick came up and then I wanted to shoot myself, my dog, and anyone else who was walking by my house. The Vikes are f-ing STUPID!!!! Still bitter....

FAR AND AWAY the worst pick of the draft. They could have gotten Prince or another quality player and took Ponder in the 3rd round if they really wanted him. Hell, maybe even the fourth. Just a bone-headed, puzzling pick.

Suh was a beast but Corey Williams was just as important. Thats why I dont understand this pick, Farley wont even start for the lions. Corey Williams demanded more double teams than suh and still was very productive, unless Schwartz decides to put farley at an end but that would be dumb. Altho i was hoping my lions would select prince, considering we chris houston is a scrub altho alphonso smith had abou 5 ints in 6 games before he got injured. Smith and Prince tandem with Delmas at FS would have been a decent secondary.

I think Farly has a real good chance at starting next to Suh. He is extremely quick off the ball and plays with that same tenacitity as Suh does. The thing that I don't like is his dirty play and the way his attitude is.

No chance that farley will be a starting DT unless we put Suh at LE. We have this other DT named COREY WILLIAMS, he is a BEAST and was a lot of the reason why Suh had such a great statistical year. They constantly double teamed Williams and let Suh go one on one. Its going to take a few years for farley to develop into the player that will draw double teams..

I think Farly has a real good chance at starting next to Suh. He is extremely quick off the ball and plays with that same tenacitity as Suh does. The thing that I don't like is his dirty play and the way his attitude is.

No chance that farley will be a starting DT unless we put Suh at LE. We have this other DT named COREY WILLIAMS, he is a BEAST and was a lot of the reason why Suh had such a great statistical year. They constantly double teamed Williams and let Suh go one on one. Its going to take a few years for farley to develop into the player that will draw double teams..

In the games I watched it was Suh being double teamed...