Prince Drafted Low due to Nigerian Bias??!

Wouldn't surprise me. The article says the coaches weren't listening to their scouts. You could write a thick book on the number of times that's happened in the past decade alone. "Nigerian bias" would be about #273 on the list of reasons why owners and coaches make the decisions they make.

Bottom line, to me, is that many NFL decision-makers don't truly know talent. They get distracted by hype and The Big Board and make stupid decisions. Blaine Gabbert at #10 is another bad decision, as is Christian Ponder at #12. There are about a million "biases" in the NFL.

That's why, when you get a franchise that really knows what it's doing, they tend to be successful for long periods, not here and there. The Patsies, the Steelers, the Packers, etc. Contrast them with the Browns, the Lions, the SeaChickens. Some folks get it, some don't. Some who don't own teams.

Nigerian bias? Could be. And maybe Blaine Gabbert is part of the lost white Nigerian tribe that now inhabits parts of Missouri. That could explain his slide in the draft. It’s all starting to come together now…

Wouldn't surprise me. The article says the coaches weren't listening to their scouts. You could write a thick book on the number of times that's happened in the past decade alone. "Nigerian bias" would be about #273 on the list of reasons why owners and coaches make the decisions they make.

Bottom line, to me, is that many NFL decision-makers don't truly know talent. They get distracted by hype and The Big Board and make stupid decisions. Blaine Gabbert at #10 is another bad decision, as is Christian Ponder at #12. There are about a million "biases" in the NFL.

That's why, when you get a franchise that really knows what it's doing, they tend to be successful for long periods, not here and there. The Patsies, the Steelers, the Packers, etc. Contrast them with the Browns, the Lions, the SeaChickens. Some folks get it, some don't. Some who don't own teams.

I'll go with Bill Parcell's evaluation on Ponder. One of two he thought were the best ready coming out of college. As a Viking fan I hope hes right.

GBR!!!