What is our record next year?

This is way too funny. :snacks:

right now i see nebraska as 2 loss team this year. We just cant seem to find consistent enough play not to say we will go undefeated.

I could see that happening, but I could also see losing up to 3 or 4...

It's tough right now, things are still up in the air...

Inconsistencies on offense? you mean? Under Bo, the D has been consistently great, and this year the D should be incredible, based on what's coming back and the conference we're entering.

And hey, that offensive inconsistency has hopefully been addressed, right? new coaches wherever there was underperformance. SWEET.

12-1, one loss? because, well, just because, but NU still takes home the belt.

Inconsistencies on offense? you mean? Under Bo, the D has been consistently great, and this year the D should be incredible, based on what's coming back and the conference we're entering.

And hey, that offensive inconsistency has hopefully been addressed, right? new coaches wherever there was underperformance. SWEET.

12-1, one loss? because, well, just because, but NU still takes home the belt.

what1.jpg

• Fire 1

I'll go 100000000000 to 1, wisconsin and iowa are the two big ten teams NU is MOST likely to beat. Can you imagine showing up with that BS grade-school offense against Pelini's deepest Nebraska D-Line, and best overall Blackshirt D? What a clown fest those contests will be.

How old are you? Serious question.

Let's compare IQ's, instead.

165. deal.

I suppose that would make me the winner?

I'll go 100000000000 to 1, wisconsin and iowa are the two big ten teams NU is MOST likely to beat. Can you imagine showing up with that BS grade-school offense against Pelini's deepest Nebraska D-Line, and best overall Blackshirt D? What a clown fest those contests will be.

How old are you? Serious question.

Let's compare IQ's, instead.

165. deal.

I suppose that would make me the winner?

winner.gif

You people are seriously saying we are going to lose at Wisky..They bring in a brand new qb, who will have no competition in the offseason since the projected started went down for the year, on top of that it will be his first big 10 game, can you say pressure?? and nebraska will be jacked as hell to make a statement, stack the box with 7-8, shut down the run, and it's easy as cake, wisky has a weak recieving corp, ill bet anyone on this board we walk out with a W, 10-1 odds, and no im not drinking kool aid either

Nearly everything you said about Wisconsin can be said about us next year with the exception of a new QB. We've got a cocky, volatile sophomore.

-OUR first Big 10 game (at night, no less)

-ALL our guys first Big 10 game

-Jacked as hell to make a statement - I think that goes both ways....

-Stack the box to stop OUR run. Check

-Weak receiving corp - we have BK and that's it.

-Oh yeah, and it's a home game for them

I'm so glad we base things on facts around here...

The thing about Pelini's defenses are that they have all been great at stopping throwing oriented spread offenses. We have had issues with teams that run the ball well like Okie St and Kendall Hunter racking up yards like crazy. Not to mention Washington did an excellent job of running the ball against us the first time, but still kept trying to throw the ball for some reason. I don't know how well we can handle run oriented offenses.

The thing about Pelini's defenses are that they have all been great at stopping throwing oriented spread offenses. We have had issues with teams that run the ball well like Okie St and Kendall Hunter racking up yards like crazy. Not to mention Washington did an excellent job of running the ball against us the first time, but still kept trying to throw the ball for some reason. I don't know how well we can handle run oriented offenses.

but you have to understand that our defense is a give and take defense. we played in a pass heavy conference in the big12 so we chose to put more emphasis on defending the pass. in the BIG conference we will be playing in a rush heavy conference so we will put more emphasis on rush defense.

imo, you will see the best rush defense statistically we have had since bo has been here.

This is way too funny. :snacks:

right now i see nebraska as 2 loss team this year. We just cant seem to find consistent enough play not to say we will go undefeated.

I could see that happening, but I could also see losing up to 3 or 4...

It's tough right now, things are still up in the air...

Four losses? Oh, you be trollin'.

You people are seriously saying we are going to lose at Wisky..They bring in a brand new qb, who will have no competition in the offseason since the projected started went down for the year, on top of that it will be his first big 10 game, can you say pressure?? and nebraska will be jacked as hell to make a statement, stack the box with 7-8, shut down the run, and it's easy as cake, wisky has a weak recieving corp, ill bet anyone on this board we walk out with a W, 10-1 odds, and no im not drinking kool aid either

Nearly everything you said about Wisconsin can be said about us next year with the exception of a new QB. We've got a cocky, volatile sophomore.

-OUR first Big 10 game (at night, no less)

-ALL our guys first Big 10 game

-Jacked as hell to make a statement - I think that goes both ways....

-Stack the box to stop OUR run. Check

-Weak receiving corp - we have BK and that's it.

-Oh yeah, and it's a home game for them

I'm so glad we base things on facts around here...

Yep, just the standard procedure here....

Wisc-Nebraska should have a huge draw. I dont know if you can stop the run as much as try and contain it. T-mart and the recievers being on the same page will greatly improve your odds and take some pressure off your D. If Wisc controlls the clock, they win point blank. Bo has to keep your O on the field and your D off. If not it will get ugly qwick. There numbers start racking up fast after about their 4th possession, and there is a reason why.