Turn Wisconsin's stadium what color???

Invading Notre Dame's stadium is about as impressive as it gets, IMO.

He's arguing that you said that our invasion of South Bend was about as impressive as it gets, while his video is clearly more impressive.

Show me where I said that. You can't because I didn't.

There you go.

BoomGoesTheDynamite.jpg

I'd say we have to wear black and I've been totally against that since the discussion first began. I don't think white will do it with a night game. We need alot of black so we create a black hole in their stadium of Nebraska fans sucking the life out of that stadium. It's gonna be rocking and our boys better be prepared for it. Also, that Iowa picture is very cool..............I hate Iowa with a passion, but they do some very cool things in that stadium as far as crowd color goes. I hope like hell we can get with the program and do things like that because there are alot more intimidating places to play in the Big 10 than there was in the Big 12. Our crowd needs to wake the hell up!

He's arguing that you said that our invasion of South Bend was about as impressive as it gets, while his video is clearly more impressive.

There you go.

Wow, Landlord. I owe you (and Coqui) a major apology. You owned me for sure! Lol. Definitely don't remember typing that. And I certainly don't mean it. Holy hyperbole, Batman!

I guess in terms of stadium takeovers, I'd rate the Notre Dame one as maybe a 7 on a 10 point scale. Coqui's videos are all 9s or 10s, for sure. All I'm saying is that our fan base is not limited to dominating stadiums in Ames, Lawrence, or Manhattan.

So my apologies again, Landlord. And with that, I'm out of this thread before I embarrass myself again. (Is there an annual foot-in-mouth award on this board?)

• Fire 1

There you go.

Wow, Landlord. I owe you (and Coqui) a major apology. You owned me for sure! Lol. Definitely don't remember typing that. And I certainly don't mean it. Holy hyperbole, Batman!

I guess in terms of stadium takeovers, I'd rate the Notre Dame one as maybe a 7 on a 10 point scale. Coqui's videos are all 9s or 10s, for sure. All I'm saying is that our fan base is not limited to dominating stadiums in Ames, Lawrence, or Manhattan.

So my apologies again, Landlord. And with that, I'm out of this thread before I embarrass myself again. (Is there an annual foot-in-mouth award on this board?)

:lol: no worries.

• Fire 1

There you go.

No worries. And taking over Bloomington is like taking candy from a baby. :P You guys should have fun there.

• Fire 1

How about we just make a hell of a lot of noise? We can't do anything about the fact that Barry Alvarez tried to turn Wiscy into the Big Red of the Big Ten, but now that the real Big Red is on the scene, we'll just have to be louder than their fans in their own house.

Kinda like we did every other year in Manhattan, Lawrence, Ames, Boulder, etc. We dominated those stadiums for years.

The problem is you mentioned the bottom dwellers in terms of football and their interest for your examples. Wisconsin doesn't fit that category. Now had you done that at Austin, then you'd have something.

http://sportsmed.starwave.com/ncf/s/2000/0909/732611.html

I said someone good.

As far as selling out their stadium goes, Notre Dame is leagues above Wisconsin.

Agreed. Whether the team is "good" or not is irrelevant. The question is the strength of the fanbase. And the two don't have to go hand in hand. For example, you will notice that we continued our sellout streak during the Callahan years where losing seasons were commonplace.

Notre Dame's Stadium holds 80,795

The largest stadium in the US, Michigan Stadium holds 109,901

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E5gPKBD_tM

Don't tell me quality of the team that given year doesn't matter, otherwise nothing is more impressive than that video.

Not gonna happen in Lincoln my arborist friend.