Turn Wisconsin's stadium what color???

Nebraska Fans travel well, we all know that. We turn the opposing schools stadium RED.

What are we going to do to show our strength at Wisconsin. We will not be able to turn it RED because their colors are the same as ours.

maybe this is the ONLY time for the dreaded word (b*******) in order to show the badgers our strength.

What are everyones ideas?

How about we just make a hell of a lot of noise? We can't do anything about the fact that Barry Alvarez tried to turn Wiscy into the Big Red of the Big Ten, but now that the real Big Red is on the scene, we'll just have to be louder than their fans in their own house.

Kinda like we did every other year in Manhattan, Lawrence, Ames, Boulder, etc. We dominated those stadiums for years.

I do no think this will be like a big 12 game. Wisconsin will closely watch the sales of tickets, trying to keep the Nebraska red out, similar to Penn State. I doubt we take over any of the top programs stadium this year. They are as excited to see us as we are them.

no need to change anything for Wisconsin, they know who is coming to their house. No need for fans to change identity...

The only problem I see is our QB hitting the guy with the "N" on the helmet. That will be confusing since the helmet are identical. :wacko:

Well i won't be able to go, but say we do wear black. However, if we all wear red and are SUPER LOUD, then there could be a mental effect on Wisconsin. If they don't know who's fans are who's and we are SUPER LOUD, then then they could psychology assume there's more of us than there are and become overwhelmed. However, the only way this could possibly work is if we are extremely loud, I'm talking obnoxious $EC loud, and I just don’t think our fans will be that vocal.

Therefore let's stick out so our Huskers no they have at least some support in that atmosphere.

I don't understand the point of this thread at all. 90% of the NU fans there will not have read it, and not have heard of any master plan to all wear one color.

We're all waiting for you to come up with a better thread.

I don't have any good ideas, so I don't make any :(

No, but writers read these forums and can pass it along in the papers.

This would be neat, but there's no way it would ever happen. Even if it did, hypothetically, most people will still always do their own thing.